Reviews for Missing You
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 8/23
This was super cute and hot.

Fate is always such a worrywart. Seems like she is never fully convinced she has Nanoha head over heels for her.

Exactly the kind of stories I like to read about them!
judge chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
i freaking literally Cried THIS IS THE BEST! I LOVe you Author san!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Hey, any thought on making this a bigger story? I would enjoy seeing more on this timeline. Just a thought.

ZR };-
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
Theses one shots keep getting better and better.
Super fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
aww that was so sweet especially when she got jealous of Teana. I like your story!
StoicL chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
nyahaha i guess i'm almost done reading all your stories, oneechan.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I know it's a long time coming but popping that question after making love will make Fate be like putty in your hands. Sneaky Nanoha. Love it!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Very good, as per usual.
Notahamster chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Sex unexpected but the rest was good.
Spotted some punctuation mistakes here and there but the rest seems sound. However, for the sake of the reader's eyes and the inability to highlight words to mark my place, I'd recommend shorter paragraphs with dialogue broken into their own paragraphs instead if clumped together.
Another part that bothered me was the sniffing and intrigued part in the middle of the work but it's most likely just me not used to it.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
So cute!
FateKitty chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
For some reason I always visualise Fate being the one to pop the marriage question. I don't know why. Maybe because she'd look far more stunning in a tuxedo than Nanoha.
NanoFate24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awwww I'm loving this one-shots of yours and this one was very lovely, I really enjoyed from beginning to end, LOL! Hayate is very funny, Nano-chan is very scary when she is in white devil mode and she is also very sweet, and Fate-chan she is really cute and sweet too, well even though sexy times are not my favorite thing to read is good to see that you are getting more comfortable with writing sexy times and it was cute, but now I DEMAND a second chapter and maybe a third the second one could be their matrimony and the third one could their adventures as a family while they are on a mission.
Please keep the one-shots and your stories coming.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Very nicely done. _

Love the cold showers so far... lol.

I look forward to more from you.

ZR };-
Kura chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So good story...
But that end... couldn't you say at least Fate's reaction?! ;-;

It was a good ending... let me wanting more ;-;
NanoFate101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Nice story...u should make this a whole story not just a one shot... Its a very good start...looking forward for more of your stories :)