Reviews for Easy as 1, 2, 3
A-game chapter 22 . 3/22
Sesshoumaru sat down at his desk to sort through the daily mail, when a curious-looking envelope caught his attention.
"What could this be?"
Picking it up, he neatly sliced the seal open with one of his built- in letter openers (claws), and pulled out the contents. A moment later a smile graced his stoic face, and it was wider than anyone would think possible for the normally expressionless dog demon.
Placing the contents of the letter on his desk, he moved to pick up the phone and dig out his phone book. Flipping it open, he searched for a certain number.
Finding what he wanted, Sesshoumaru dialed the number and was rewarded with an immediate answer on the other end of the line.
"Yes, I'm calling to find out if you make things like coffee mugs, T- shirts, posters, and calendars using personal photos. *Pause* Good. Then I would like to have a few things made as a surprise for someone. *Pause* I'll have the picture delivered within the hour..

I was Laughing on my ass saying,' Aw Sesshomaru you heartless bastard you!' Although i can't wait to see InuYasha's face!
A-game chapter 5 . 3/22
I just LOVE Kagome's mother! She's so carefree in all the FanFics!
kakkn chapter 25 . 2/5
Cute! Really enjoyed it!
naya3panda chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I love kagome's mom!
naya3panda chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
tht little old cook is amazingly funny!
naya3panda chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
is the thing he's missing food?
naya3panda chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
tht cook is amazing but really! Umm tht is justa little wrong but hilarious! love it
naya3panda chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
wow... umm interesting 0.o
naya3panda chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
amazing chapter and he does have a really cool colored hair
naya3panda chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I love this story but inuyasha is a little creepy with sneaking into her room while she sleeps! I understand it from the anime because he actually KNOWS her, but here he just met and he's acting stalkerish! But I still love this story!
ML18 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Love your story
Cindy M 19 chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
How cute!
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
The cook can die happily right? XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013