Reviews for The Ember Island Players Production Of The Girl With The Wolftail
Your Power Is Limitless chapter 1 . 11h
Oh spirits, I've never laughed so hard at a fanfiction in my life! I laughed so hard I'm almost tearbent! I've also been planning to write a Korra parallel to The Ember Island Players, and I was hoping you wouldn't mind me referencing your story here and there!

Anyway, awesome job and keep up the great work!
twilightfreak001 chapter 1 . 2/9
Hahah omg this was fantastic haha I was laughing like an idiot the whole time xD I hope you write all of the books
Korras going to level the theatre isn't she?
Love the story please continue but add scenes of violence against the cast and crew
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Magnificent XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is a clever, and well executed idea, please continue this series
starheart.fallenstar chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This...is...sooooo.. CLEVER!

The most hilarious and clever written Korrasami's fic I ever read!

Love the part that you referent both to the real show(15 minute of drama) and the fandom(Makorra Bosami).
Sleek Ink chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was hilarious!
Loved how you poked fun at forced loved triangles and throwing in the shipping names as a nod to the different fandoms.
After the book 3 finale feels, this one was a bright spot among the gray. Thank you.
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
OMG! YES! This is absolutely amazing! Are you planning on writing more for the other seasons?
Emeraldflame23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You hve to do books 2 and 3. And 4 when it comes out. And then top it all off with them visiting katara and/or zuko after they've seen it. This was so accurate to almost hurt. I can so see te ember island players doing it like this. THis was fab.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
why is this in the show ha ha ha im dyeing
MilaMizz chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
My reactions at the Avatar movie, I enjoyed this. It was greatly written, and Korrsami was perfect! I loved it!
Avatarfan444 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story was so awesome and funny. This is definitely one of my favorite legend of Korra fanfics
Aceina chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
YOU HAVE to do book 2 this was funny as heck oh also book 3 of the actuall show practicly makes korra x asami canon
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
hahahahhaa its was amazing
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That...was hilarious. This is a perfect sequel to Boy In The Iceberg! :D I especially like the lines they used in the previous series: "Avatar State, yip yip!" and "You know, it was really unclear." But still, I liked how Korra didn't like her actor like Aang didn't like his, and Tarrlok's Jamacian?

Seriously, if you're gonna do Books 2 and 3, then keep on writing. They're gonna be great; I wouldn't miss 'em.

Keep up the great work!