Reviews for Sea Salt
(:D
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 7/10
(;-D
Aboutthosecullens chapter 4 . 5/15
I feel so sorry for Emily (and Bella, but it looks like she’s more used to it)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 30 . 5/1
Awe man this story reminded me of the reason why I love fic so much. I fell in love with these characters. I loved the way you weaved their story so effortlessly. thank you for writing.
"The argument earlier, you heard what I was saying?"

I nod once, too shocked at his closeness to deny it. I'm straining to hear over the rally of explosions.

"The warning goes for you, too."

Not sure why but that was so sexy.
myadryk89 chapter 30 . 10/12/2017
I love it so much that I want a sequel, that will be fantastic. I want to know if Bella and Edward will make their relationship work out, what will happen with Carlisle and how Rose and Edward will react to it, what will happen with Riley and what will he do if or when he gets out of prison, will he seek Bella out or leave her alone.
If you ever write it, I will sure read it.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.
mskirara chapter 30 . 10/12/2017
That was really sweet. Thanks for sharing.
riann2 chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
Beautiful story and exquisite writing... thank you so much for taking the time to do so I was drawn in and taken away and enjoyed every sentence!
R.M.
Jadeeeee chapter 30 . 7/2/2017
Wow
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Thank you for the lovely beach story. Those Cullens had it coming at them from all angles! Great angst writing! What a well-crafted story! Thanks, again! I know you know longer write here in the fandom, is it weird to get reviews years later from stories you wrote long ago? I wonder, kind of like a letter that got lost in the mail and showed up years later. Well, thanks again! -Shannon
chasinge chapter 30 . 6/3/2017
So sweet. Perfect summer read. Thank you! :)
JustARead chapter 30 . 5/20/2017