Reviews for The Favor
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
This is the cutest OMG
Kirinchin chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
That was so cute and adorable. And funny, I can't trow the picure of Leo and Casey's dance away from my mind XD
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Of course Leo was the one to teach him, even if he didn’t know himself! And yes, Raph most definitely would have laughed.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Haha, nice! Great story and plot :)
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
That was cute! :)
The Nerdfighter chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Aww, that was cute. :3 Not only are Casey and Leo moments rare, moments between him and April are rare as well, making them so much fun to read. A job well done!

- The Nerdfighter
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Awwww, this is so cute! I love the ending!
Escritora2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
AAAAAAAWWW!
Kuraiarcoiris chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So much fun. Good thing none of the others found out about the lessons.
BlacknWhiteBubbles chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
So vute! Love casey and leo ;)
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Awww this was too cute!
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That was really fun to read! Poor Leo, stuck trying to teach Casey to dance; if his brothers found out he'd never hear the end of it. I'm curious, is this just a one-shot. It feels like it's complete, but I don't know. Anyway, great idea, and April thanking Leo is just really sweet. Awesome job!
leo0256 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This story left a smile on my face. What a great little oneshot!
Adoradork chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I laughed out loud when Casey dropped him. Oh gosh! This was hilarious Flynne, nice one!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awesome story. I knew this had to do with dancing the minute I read about how Leo was reluctant to do it. It was nice of him to do that for both Casey and April though and it was great that April rewarded him with a dance. She's right in that Leo is a natural leader both as a ninja and as a dancer. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,