Reviews for My Lady's Visage
El Reino chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
This was utterly fantastic. Very unexpected and shocking, and I really loved finding out who Jaken's lady was. He fought so hard in the story to fight off his affection for the once girl. I would like to know more about the mother and stuff, but I understand that this is an older story and will probably never be continued.

So yeah. I like it. I'm trying so hard to give you a decent review but I'm super tired. Everything just comes out as babbling. But I am so glad that you wrote this. It was pretty awesome.
El R.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
A strange AU. It almost fits the character, though.
magdilen chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Interesting idea. Good job.
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
This is... interesting. I can't quite decide if I like it or not. It's well written, though. I think once I have a chance to get used to the idea, then I'll probably like it.
Junpaku Karasu chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Wow this was an interesting fic, great idea and well-written!
SableUndedicated chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Holy... o.O

Nice.
CrimsonOkami chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Hm, superbly written yet unnervingly disturbing. I *know* he's pretty but...gah, to me it just ruins his character to picture him as a female *thingy.*
Reviewer chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Very interesting twist. It actually clears up a lot of questions about Sesshoumaru's feminine side.
helenamarkos chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
I would love to see how you intend to continue this. However, judging from you last stories, this may never be accomplished.

In any case, I cannot tell you enough how much I love your writing. It has a wonderful feel to it and invokes a great deal of mood and emotion. I really liked this story. An unorthodox twist indeed!

A part of me hopes you DO continue this...but, of course, that's up to you. Good luck with your future works, they're sure to be lovely, I'm sure.
Lizzyfrizzy992 chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
This is way too confusing. There are also countless holes in each chapter. Please don't write like this in the future.
sugarsweet pie chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
woah! what twist! ouch!never saw that coming! awesome though!
Ethidda chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Wow, you write really well. Again, I'd have to say, the pairing is really weird, but I can almost see it. Except that Jaken is really ugly. If he was prettier, I'd actually draw a fan art for it. But Jaken is ugly. But maybe I'll draw one anyways. I feel inspired.
blackcat686 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
love the story, hope you keep writing!
liko chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
aw!, kinda cute. ya kno! so sess is a female, nice twist. and ya kno wat, even wehn sess is a male(in reality) i bet jaken is actually feeling that way(jaken is a lil fruity i bet) loved it anyway, bye!
Nivea chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Congratulations!

It's an interesting poin of view about Sesshoumaru-sama. Personaly, I prefer the male version of him, but your fic is very good.