Reviews for Helhiem
HighKings-Ruin chapter 24 . 10/18/2017
*Two different people? I guess because he has two sides to him. But they still have one body, so it's still his fault. "I know; his human side and his dragon side."*

Okay. Honestly I think this was a bit OOC for Astrid's character. If she found out there were 2 people in 1 body like this, she would have figured out that the Hiccup she loved was in there. And what they had shared wasn't an act.

The way this is written implies she would still hate him if it turned out that the Red Death wasn't controlling him, and there really was another entity that shared his body.

I get why you might have written it like that for plot. But it's still annoying to some of us to read Astrid out of character like this.

The chapter and story were was still fantastic though.
NightshadeLG chapter 32 . 6/16/2017
AWWW! HEY! HEY HICCUP! CICCUP THE NOT HELHIEM! GIMMIE WINGS! PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!
NightshadeLG chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
BEST STORY EVER! I SAID THIS IN A REVIEW B4 I LOGGED IN AND NOW I HAVE AND ITS THE BEST STORY EVER! I'M THAT SAME RANDOM 11YR OLD GIRL WHO CAN'T STOP SHOUTING AND LOVES YOUR STORY! I LOVE IT! sorry... I followed and favourited you and your story though...I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
YOU ARE THE GREATEST AUTHOR OF ALL TIME! AND MY MUM WAS AN AUTHOR! I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! AND I'M AN 11 YR OLD GIRL! BEST STORY EVAAAAHHHH!
Blue September chapter 32 . 5/4/2017
This is so awesome! I love Hiccup and Astrid together
Blue September chapter 33 . 5/4/2017
Cute!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/19/2016
I like the frozen fever storyline, and u even named a fire dragon Olaf!
SilverGhostWolf chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
So far, amazing! But, where's Hiccup? Where are the real dragons? Does Toothless exist?
Myrkur chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
wow im enjoying this story a lot cant wait to Finnish it later
rebecahl97 chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
I loved this story! and I loved all the Easter eggs hahaha thank you for writing such an amazing fic!
Random chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
Why are you adding frozen into it?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
The Monstrous Nightmare actually likes having its head pinned to the ground
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Ch. 5

It looks a bit like the sleeping beauty but still that is touching.
Boredom438 chapter 29 . 12/3/2015
the best fanfic i ever read pls... do more
Yamato-high chapter 34 . 10/23/2015
Very well done, great story. Thank you!