Reviews for Their Bench
sherlock1921 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful, sweet story.
Treva Rea chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I think you should continue it. It'd be interesting though if this were just a dream... one that leads to one or the other, whoever is dreaming, to screw up and make it obvious that there are feelings there, allowing for some necessary angst.

There's been a lot of fluff written lately. Would love to see some true angst and UST with a good lead up to RST.
Utopia chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
What a pleasure to find another F/S-pair story!Thanks for writing and posting!Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh absolutely, please continue this.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Ethereal. Heart-melting. Tender. Aching. Lovely. Had this been in the series, they'd have shot it at the castle through a Vaseline lens filter (like the Caroline flashbacks in The Hide). But who am I kidding? This stuff is too evolved for canon. They would rather tease us with a soft glance here, a shy look there, a hand that reaches out but never touches... All that sitty-on-the-fence stuff. Bah! Well, never mind. The series' loss is Foylefic fandom's gain. Thank god for sweet imaginations that'll fill the gap. And yours was honeyed inspiration when you wrote this. Just delightful :o)
Wolseley37 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
A lovely, tender vignette that stands on its own as it is, but of course we'd love to see it continued!
Fav parts: "an old relic like him", "eyes like warm chocolate..." , "...that melting appeal" , "the welcome in her eyes."
A very sweet moment that we'd all very much like to see.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh joy! You are writing again. What a sweet interlude and how daring Sam always is. What more are you thinking of adding?
Guest Mom chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Are you kidding…please continue! So sweet and tender is the entire story…..those quiet whispers only they can hear give me a chill…..
More asap
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh so sweet! In addition to what I've said on the QE forum, having read it through again, I really like the bit with Foyle seeing the other side of her face. A small thing perhaps, but it speaks volumes. We get the sense he is seeing her in a new light altogether. Lovely story; her heart isn't the only one thundering! Do hope you continue this, dances!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So very tender and lovely. One can hope there will be a follow up to this little gem!
MKsBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Such a sweet story. Lovely to see a new Foyle/Sam fic. Thank you for posting. Hoping for more! :)
BD chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So adorable! Yes, do continue. Pleeeease, pretty please!
LauraRaposa chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I was so happy to revisit this sweet story! And, as I told you on the QE forum, please, please continue! Short stories that include "their bench" would make for an interesting fanfic twist...
Thanks to dancesabove for the recommendation to post it here.
Kailin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So lovely! Thanks so much for posting this.