Reviews for No Good Deed
the-dark-gray-ninja chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved it.
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
I love how you portrayed each one of your characters! The concern and the bond between Bruce and Dick iis one of the best I have ever read. Hope for more stories.
Extra.Graphite chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
I think that this is the only one of your stories I haven’t read, and I seriously have no clue why. Doesn’t matter, what does is how amazing this was, my gosh! There is so much emotion, and I’m so torn because everyone is so blinded to do their own right thing, it’s all just wrong. But great. I can’t wait for new stories! 3
Robbie chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
I was very nervous about this story because most of the stories involving CPS go way overboard and have evil social workers or the like. But you stay realistic without playing down how hard it is for everyone involved and how much pain it is causing Dick and Bruce.
Thank you for that! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
PS: I can't say why it is /exactly/, but I also like your writing style. I feel well-informed but not detail-overladen and the phrasing is nice.
Bogorm123 chapter 19 . 9/6/2017
This is absolutely amazing! Love it!
little-semanggi chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
Aaaaaaah! Again again and again! XD
Your story always made my heart squeezed!
(I see you a lot in here and Ao3)
Thanks for not taking Robin from Dick! (eventhough in the later years.. .well yeah)

And about the kids, you made them really well. I don't usually like oc's, but this one is so whelmed! :)
And i thought you pull reverse bat family the first time I read 'Terry'... Haha
Dulharpa chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
This is one of the best Batman storues ive ever read, thank you so much for writing this 3
Toni42 chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Awww, what a wonderful ending. I was up at three in the morning reading this and got up early to continue it. Loved the story, you did a fantastic job, and now I'm going to check out your other ones.
Toni42 chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Okay, I don't usually review finished stories, but I just have to say- this is the BEST, MOST WELL WRITTEN hearing I have EVER read on fanfiction. I'm loving this story, and even though it's half eleven, I'm moving on to the next chapter. Brilliantly written, my friend!
Princess0Bunny chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
I really want to thank you. This is probably the best Dick and Bruce story, ever. To all of the medical facts and the court system and the foster care system. It's hard to find author who knows, or who researches, what they are writing about. This was amazing! As an avid reader this was a joy for me too read! I am aware that you completed this in 2014 and that its 2017 now, but I couldn't resist expressing my gratitude!
Love chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
Um while I love your story it's not exactly true with the foster care part while your teens normally do get treated a little differently it's not by much I'm a foster sister I've been helping my parents with fostering for 4 years now and when I grow up I plan on being a foster parent for special needs children and a teacher for them to and I plan to foster to adopt I mean I'm an adopted child myself and I know the birth can be difficult to deal I mean sometimes you just want to strangle them
Jadewing47 chapter 19 . 6/16/2017
This is so well written! I love it!
Carl Wheezer chapter 19 . 5/28/2017
Holy

This was utterly fantastic. Not only was it well written, the characters were not OOC one bit, the plot was compelling, you REALLY did your research (with the court scene and CPS and Heroin OD), and you were able to incorporate an entire cast of unique yet realistic OCs that I found myself loving more and more with every chapter. You also had a considerable about of daddy!bats without making it overly fluffy. Good job my dude
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
It was so good. I began reading at like midnight and the next time I looks at the time is was five am
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
Adotavle story! The FEELS! Also really like the Artemis bits throughout the story, especially the last appearance with Wally. And the whole variety of events that was indirectly caused by an incident with Mammoth. And Nate is such a nice guy!

Ah. There are never enough words to describe the wonderfulness of your stories :)

Keep up the brilliant story writing and great ideas