Reviews for No Good Deed
Azrik chapter 19 . 6/26
This was an amazing story! Your language thoroughly delivered Dick's emotional anguish; that's a great accomplishment for any writer! I must say you did an excellent job of making me want to give Ms. Elliot a good whack upside the head in the earlier chapters, and yet I couldn't hate her for the reasons behind her actions. I'm glad she was finally able to recognize how much Bruce and Dick loved each other. Thank you so much for sharing this story, and I look forward to reading more work from you!
Marigold.Flowers chapter 19 . 6/19
Amazing writing. Loved it.
Uraraka chapter 19 . 3/14
THIS WAS PURE 'MUWAH!' AMAZING MASTERPIECE thank you for such an amazing read ! I love how it was focused on the relationship between Bruce and dick-best dad and best son! You did a wonderful job writing this!
Let me just say you are an incredible writer. Not only was the plot compelling, but this has truly opened my eyes to important aspects of a story that I seldom think about. I love how you portrayed each character as trying to do the right thing and that it wasn’t just some random evil doer bringing about all the conflict. I think it made your story really strong. I also really appreciated how you were able to explain the court trials and the medical information understandably without being too draggy or unclear. I usually don’t read fics with OCs but this was just...wow. Like each character was well developed and had their own strengths and flaws that really built the story. Honestly, as I was reading this, I couldn’t decide whether I liked Ms. Elliot or not. She starts off as someone who really gets on your nerves and then turns into someone who’s only trying to do the right thing and I literally was just waiting to see what she did next. Plus, I love how you portrayed the media as more then just some guys with cameras but rather dangerous since they can really hurt people with the stuff they do. I am literally amazed with everything about this story. This is definitely one of my favorite fics of all time. Thank you so much for writing it!
the-dark-gray-ninja chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved it.
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 19 . 12/10/2017
I love how you portrayed each one of your characters! The concern and the bond between Bruce and Dick iis one of the best I have ever read. Hope for more stories.
Extra.Graphite chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
I think that this is the only one of your stories I haven’t read, and I seriously have no clue why. Doesn’t matter, what does is how amazing this was, my gosh! There is so much emotion, and I’m so torn because everyone is so blinded to do their own right thing, it’s all just wrong. But great. I can’t wait for new stories! 3
Robbie chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
I was very nervous about this story because most of the stories involving CPS go way overboard and have evil social workers or the like. But you stay realistic without playing down how hard it is for everyone involved and how much pain it is causing Dick and Bruce.
Thank you for that! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
PS: I can't say why it is /exactly/, but I also like your writing style. I feel well-informed but not detail-overladen and the phrasing is nice.
Bogorm123 chapter 19 . 9/6/2017
This is absolutely amazing! Love it!
little-semanggi chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
Aaaaaaah! Again again and again! XD
Your story always made my heart squeezed!
(I see you a lot in here and Ao3)
Thanks for not taking Robin from Dick! (eventhough in the later years.. .well yeah)

And about the kids, you made them really well. I don't usually like oc's, but this one is so whelmed! :)
And i thought you pull reverse bat family the first time I read 'Terry'... Haha
Dulharpa chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
This is one of the best Batman storues ive ever read, thank you so much for writing this 3
Toni42 chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Awww, what a wonderful ending. I was up at three in the morning reading this and got up early to continue it. Loved the story, you did a fantastic job, and now I'm going to check out your other ones.
Toni42 chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Okay, I don't usually review finished stories, but I just have to say- this is the BEST, MOST WELL WRITTEN hearing I have EVER read on fanfiction. I'm loving this story, and even though it's half eleven, I'm moving on to the next chapter. Brilliantly written, my friend!
Princess0Bunny chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
I really want to thank you. This is probably the best Dick and Bruce story, ever. To all of the medical facts and the court system and the foster care system. It's hard to find author who knows, or who researches, what they are writing about. This was amazing! As an avid reader this was a joy for me too read! I am aware that you completed this in 2014 and that its 2017 now, but I couldn't resist expressing my gratitude!
Love chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
Um while I love your story it's not exactly true with the foster care part while your teens normally do get treated a little differently it's not by much I'm a foster sister I've been helping my parents with fostering for 4 years now and when I grow up I plan on being a foster parent for special needs children and a teacher for them to and I plan to foster to adopt I mean I'm an adopted child myself and I know the birth can be difficult to deal I mean sometimes you just want to strangle them