Reviews for Poles Apart
cleanh2ogal57 chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
What a difference a letter makes...I much prefer being depraved to being deprived! Great story!
Just4Me chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
And the perfect ending! A good romance novel epilogue should always end a few years in the future, with the requisite perfect child(ren), and a proper happily-ever-after. And preferably another little “petit package” on the of course their ardor never fades, and all their problems have magically disappeared. Sigh. Thank you for another wonderful story.
UKReader chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
That was a precious ending. Loved it.
Wynni chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Heeeey Jude was a life saver for me growing up, well, her and Ms. Lindsay. I still have very fond memories of the Montgomery clan :P

also, for your wrap up chapters, I think this may well be one of my favorites. _
Vote for Women! (step in time)
deletethisaccount0987 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
:') a lovely ending!
Just4Me chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
It is enjoyable to see these two in the pages of a trashy romance novel. God knows I've read my share. The purple prose is endlessly amusing. Well done. Barbara Cartland would be proud (although she would be a little shocked by all the sex!)
Dopamine07 chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Yay! Im so glad you came back to this fic!
UKReader chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
I'd forgotten this story. How could I?! ** slaps self across the face**

Glorious!
Wynni chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
ehehehe, yep, mischief definitely managed. wheeeeeeew
Though I swear, for some reason, the dialog always strikes me as three quarters barmy and one quarter over the top.

Which is it?
dearreader chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Love your Victorian treatment of the two of them. Very sweet, but sexy at the same time.
Iamje chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
The opera ! Yes, thank you !
They are so cute... God, I know that you're going to throw some more drama at them and I don't want it, and it kills me in advance ! xD
Iamje chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
At least it's done. Hope it will be better next time... Should be, seeing the great start they had. But... yeah, will there be a next time anytime soon ? I know I would not want any of that for some time !
Iamje chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Well done there. Wondering if they will only cuddle and sleep or try some other things first.
It's not really in this time spirit but well... I can't stop thinking it's his turn to please her now !
GuestReaderA chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Lovely, Wren and John in Edwardian age. So clumsy together in the bedroom, yet very compelling. Would love to read more.
Wynni chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Ooooooooh nelly! Of course you would stop just as it got most interesting. Jeebus marie!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »