Reviews for Airfoil
okay!
Magyka13 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I love the wings
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
wow thanks for update, great chapter I love the moment Tony/Pepper really good, jajajaja Clint is sooo cruel! I Can't wait the next chapter, update when you can 3:-)
Acae chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
I haven't watched the movies for a while so I can't be certain, but I think Pepper was pretty in character! Nice chapter!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
More!
WindintheWillows156 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Love it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Continue really good
al chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I loved all of it! And would love to read more of it.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Wow, this is really interesting and unique :) hope for more soon!
Emma the Red Luxray chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Damn it nooooooooo theres not another chapteeeeeeeeeer! DX update soooooooooon!
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
You are doing great so far. I Want To See How This Story Progresses.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
WoW I love it Tony with wings OMG! Awesome! Great beginning xD jojojo Tony Meet Warren of the X-Men xD Maybe Ok! I can't wait to read the next chapter xD Please Update soon! xD
Qwerty chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wow. I really like the idea and your writing. Thanks so much! Update soon?
Acae chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is great! I was grinning all the way through- I probably would've been laughing would it have not been so early/late xD I really like the way you portray the avengers, and I'm interested to know where you'll take it, and where the story is going... Plus wings are always the coolest thing. Tony being part bird is gonna be interesting for sure!
And no, the couch bit made perfect sense to me :p sometimes when something big happens, our brain forgets how to function and we freak out at the little things rather than comprehend the bigger picture :)
That's all from me, so have a great day!
-Acae