Reviews for One-Night Stands and Drastic Plans
secret lisa chapter 2 . 7/8
This was fun. Schemes and plots. Draco shuffling and hands in pockets. Ducks. Ron as usual hitting the loud notes. Love it
i love your theo! "Operation: Turn the Bang into a Long-Term Thang!" L O L
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Hahaha. Yes. I absolutely loved it. Draco's reaction to getting hit by the curse? Classic.

As always, an excellent and fun read.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Oh my god.

So I started reading this to help fuel my mind for D/G love for the fic exchange and I'm just- this is amazing. I loveeee that Draco, Theo, and Hermione are a team. I LOVE Theo, actually. He's hilarious. The fact that they're all on good terms because they're forced to work together is amazing and easy and feels very true.

And Draco being head over heels for Ginny?

Ugh, yes.

I want to write more specific things but it's because everything Theo says and Draco/Hermione's reactions to it. Love it.
Boogum chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
This was cute and fun! I liked it!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Haha, I don't know why I have never read this before. What a great start!
Nova.8 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I really loved how insecure and nervous Draco was here! I mean I normally read and think of him as an overconfident prat (what I do love about him) but I think it's naturally forgotten that he can be a little weak at times and also vulnerable or uncertain about himself. However I think you balanced his character well, so he didn't seem soppy, with the way Ginny saw him. Not one to express his emotions hurriedly or even show that he has them!

The twist proved to be a good turn of events when Hermione told Ginny about the plan and Ginny tried to counteract that with her own! She's human, but you wrote her well with her doubts later on, so she didn't seem immature! She was right of course, they should have just spoken about it, but then we wouldn't have gotten this great fic!

Funny that Plan B actually happened, out of everyones control, and managed to have the desired effect! :-D very well written without being overly dramatic and angsty! Great work with the balance, because I did feel a little worry over Ginny's reaction!

A lovely ending, nice bit of Ron's reaction, and loved Theo's line in the end!
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I've had this bookmarked since you've posted it, but only just found the time to sit down and read it!

A great, humorous and interesting start! I like Ginny and Draco working together and I can't wait to see if any of Draco, Theo and Hermione's plans will actually work! While I do think Ginny will get jealous I don't think she's going to go running into Draco's arms and profess her undying love for him! If anything, it would make her angry!

And Draco! How adorable is he! Wallowing in his sorrow, so miserable, turning to alcohol, hah! It's such a pathetic - but cute - image that you just feel for the wizard!

I really like Hermione and Theo being friends and helping Draco, such an unlikely pair but you've written them so well, it just works! Great job!
whatisfake chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very funny
I doubt Ginny won't see through the plan A. Plan B n
More dramatic but it will cause some urgency which will take out of the time for Ginny to analyze so it has a big chance of success
MyLittleBigBangSwitchAtOlympus chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This looks promising. Can't Hermoine tell them that jealousy is never the way to go, especially with girls like Ginny. Speaking of, I'm curious as to why she left. Count me in on this wild ride.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
it's great. update soon
marinka chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
So why did she leave? Looking forward to find out:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014