Reviews for Odd-Job Tsuna
deniumx25 chapter 12 . 6/27
Обожаю эту историю она великолепна!
FallingThroughStardust chapter 12 . 5/21
What was Tsuna?
FallingThroughStardust chapter 7 . 5/21
I can just see Byakuran stealing a kiss.
Is the disclaimer inspired by Rise of the Guardians? Also the image in my head off Xanxus the Easter Bunny cussing that Easter is more important than Christmas . . .
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 17 . 3/27
Wait a minute Tsuna is one of the rulers of a nebulous time-space contiumim in the After-life he has all the time he needs to finish his work their. Holy shit I cracked the Tsufishy code.
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 18 . 3/27
Denmark in specific why not go full send have him be the new king of Japan
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 8 . 3/27
Damn I forgot about that damn Alpaca
Kinaray2 chapter 4 . 3/19
love this story
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 18 . 3/3
I absolutely love this story. LMAO! I was laughing to some amount in every chapter, and let me tell you, it’s hard to not be loud at 2am. XD At one point I was laughing so much, I ended up chocking and having coughing fit. XD LOL Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! 3 I honestly almost wish there was more.
cutandpaste101 chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
I love this story so much! It's my favorite in the whole fandom. Thank you for writing it.
Sakura521 chapter 18 . 10/8/2021
omg this was hilarious and fantastic and so so cute! I loved it so much! 3 3
HelenTheMoon chapter 18 . 7/27/2021
I decided to reread this to see if it is still awesome. It is.
greenteacake chapter 18 . 7/6/2021
wow i love this so much! tsuna ending up just ruling the world is so funny i love it
and i love the tiny fan service moments, im glad i can leave the ships up to my interpretation bc its vague hehe
im going to re-read this probably later, great writing
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2021
I read this all in one go, and this last chapter is by far the best of them all despite the rest of the chapters being very good as well. It is a shame that this fanfic ended so soon, yet it is one of the best fanfics I have read to date. My only complaint is that I hadn't found this sooner. Thank you for the amazing work author!
magicanimegurl chapter 18 . 6/16/2021
This is a joy I wasnt expecting. The nonsensical chaos is golden perfection. I almost dont care if doesnt makes sense on certain aspects. The mayhem that has become Tsuna life is just great. The people he pulls in, the jobs he takes, and the plain absurdity of it all. I love it all! Write on!
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »