Reviews for Sweet Torment
mangosmum chapter 1 . 10/6
It's interesting but I don't readjust prologues"...
AleDarcy chapter 1 . 9/11
Hello Fredrica, I was wondering where I can get this story, will it ever be published on Amazon again?
Luc chapter 3 . 4/19
Damn, I missed the prologue only comment. Its always bad to start reading these only to be dissapointed. Which is why skip these as a rule. Interesting idea still. I dant believe neither Bingley or Darcy chack the behaviour in Netherfieldians at all.
Fredrica chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Dear Mencia, it takes some time to proof the stories and typeset them. Please see my profile for publication information. Published authors used to leave their complete stories on fanfiction until they were published for the Kindle. Indeed, Sweet Torment was complete online for two years. Unfortunately several authors had their work stolen and put up for sale on Amazon by opportunists. Most authors now leave their complete stories up for a few weeks to allow readers to finish them. If you follow the story you will be notified whenever a new chapter is posted and won’t miss out. Why not try Go Down Red Roses? It is approximately 75% complete.
mencia chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Dear Federica, You are not being fair- I cannot buy this novel as I cannot find it on Amazon, yet you have taken it down from here. How can I read the rest?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
VanessaJJ chapter 33 . 6/14/2017
Loved your story !
barblibrarian chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
I so enjoy your writing. It is so witty and light, yet filled with underlying tension. A definite echo of Austen herself. One thing I have always believed is discussed in this chapter: Elizabeth has reacted so strongly to Darcy because she immediately was attracted to him at the assembly. She was so hurt by his remark that she needed to publicly disparage him. I don't see a lot of JAFF authors address this directly and I believe you nailed it. WTG DA!
Bambou chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Je commence juste la lecture de cette fanfiction et j'ai hâte de découvrir les 42 chapitres déjà disponibles.
Par contre, je ne pense pas que l'acteur B CUMBERBATCH soit adéquat en Monsieur DARCY.
En effet, Monsieur DARCY est d'après le livre de J AUSTEN un homme très séduisant.
Colin FIRTH dans la serie de 1995 puis Matthew MACFADYEN dans le film de 2005 rendent quant à eux justice à la description de l'auteur du célèbre roman.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/1/2017
They didn't burn wood in town, they would have been using coal.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/30/2017
I suppose if Miss Gardiner (having just come out which by country and her own standards would have been 17 at most) married old Mr Bennet 40 goning on 41 and having had his brother die at 45, you can understand her dilemma at being thrown into the hedgerows.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
I don't know why he would even consider Caroline, she would be considered a well educated Cit wouldn't she. The Bingley family had no connections, only money.
Aneiren chapter 42 . 5/30/2017
Loved this! I would thoroughly welcome seeing any other Jane Austen stories done by you! (hint hint Sense and Sensability)
Another Lizzie chapter 42 . 5/29/2017
Well, there's just so much of it!" temporised Elizabeth. " maybe should be "extemporised"
Loved Wickham's comeuppance.
Jansfamily4 chapter 42 . 5/28/2017
Good for Lydia! She is going to have to be a tough nut to keep up with her husband's dalliances.
It is nice to see Elizabeth and Darcy content.
Good story and I will be watching for it on Amazon.