Reviews for In The Shadow Of The Oak
Savvy0X chapter 25 . 7/7
Ok the last time I read this story, there were only 24 chapters. I don't know how in the hell I missed an update. But here we are. And omg no update since 2018?! Literally left us on a cliffhanger this long?! I really hope you come back to finish one day. I know this is the risk that we take as loyal fanfiction readers, but god does it break my heart everytime.
I love this story so much, it's so unique and original. And Alex is such a realistic OC. Her flaws and growing pains are so easy to relate to.
Godric is a such a great character too, one I wish the show could have expanded on. If there was ever a spin off for True Blood, I would want it to be this story.
I hope you come back to finish it one day, and I'll be checking back every few years.
Nayeli Zyanya chapter 25 . 6/29
I know it has been a long time since you last updated this story but please come back. I must know how this ends. How the big reveal will goand what change will come with their bond and Godrics survival. Please update soon
Dylandarling1 chapter 25 . 5/26
You did not just do that! You did not just leave us on a cliffhanger !? Updated 2018?! It’s 2022! 4 years! Please I beg you update!
amanda.rhoads1 chapter 24 . 5/22
I’ve never given up hope that one day I’ll check, and there will be an update! There is truly no other story out there that has captured my mind and heart like this one. You’ve created such an immersive world, that as a reader, I feel like I’m there. You gave life to a character whose existence was far, far too short. Life is busy, I know, and I hope you’re well.
A New Rose chapter 23 . 3/31
Here again to reread. This book is truly one of the best
Icey1012 chapter 25 . 3/26
Please update! This cliffhanger is killing me! I love your writing by the way.
Amy chapter 25 . 3/11
If you read this, I hope everything is well with you.
I loved your story, I'm sad that you didn,t finnished it :(
I hope that one day, if you can, you return to it.
Bye
islespoetic chapter 25 . 1/13
Hi! I’ve been reading this story at least once month since 2018. I sad that it has not been updated in 4 years, but I’m finally gonna accept that is will no longer be continued so I am leaving a good-bye review. With the pastrami and what is all happen in the world, I hope the author is alive and well. Thanks for writing a wonderful story.
Joucker chapter 25 . 12/28/2021
The best story ever!
brachelle80 chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
why is this not finished it's so good
Guest chapter 25 . 11/17/2021
Omg this is the best story ever and I am dying to see how it goes
Annandi chapter 25 . 10/11/2021
I need more! Omg! This is such a cliffhanger!
Times eternal servant chapter 25 . 10/7/2021
Oh god please come back and finish this one story! Im so heavy invested now that I cut even describe what I'm feeling! I need to know! PLEASE!
MDenDDer chapter 25 . 10/4/2021
This is one of the greatest fanfics I have ever read! I have been reading on this site for sometime now and never have I been so invested in a story like this.I have cried,laughed,and smiled when I couldn' I got to the end I thought the story would conclude but it never did sadly. I hope with all my heart that you will return to this story!And if you just so happen to have passed from this world I will drag you back just to finish this beautiful story!I hope you are well and will patiently wait for your return!
PoemLife chapter 25 . 9/28/2021
I am fucking heartbroken. I need to know what happens. I have to know. My heart is beating like a fucking jackhammer in my chest. I have binge read this entire fanfic in one setting. I am an absolute idiot for starting it when it hasn’t been updated since 2018. I am invested. I am completely and totally in love with this fanfic. It has amazing character development, is beautifully written, and has a plot worthy of any blockbuster trilogy!? I just….. can’t…. I need for Alex and Godric to have a happy ending, I, at the very least need some closure I literally am incapable of formulating the correct words to even articulate how much I fucking adored this fanfic. Like. Wow.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »