Reviews for In The Shadow Of The Oak
Guest chapter 25 . 5m
please update! love this story!
DeityOfDeadlyRose chapter 25 . 9/21
God your story is amazing, you don’t understand how much I long to just see them together! The angst made my heart hurt and I went to sleep so late just to read all the chapters available. Normally, I don’t like stories where there is that much adversity just for the characters to be able to be together because I often find it is too dramatic for it to resonate with me, but your story truly touched me. I was hoping that the last chapters you published would be less angsty and that we would finally see them together, but I was disappointed to see it was not the case. I can’t tell you how much I can’t wait to read the next chapter, please update soon!
Love love LOVE you story. Can't wait for the next chapter!; Keep up the awesome, creative and magical job you've done so far
jlemire chapter 25 . 9/14
Your story is amazing I can't wait to see what happens next please update soon
MellionthOtaku chapter 25 . 9/14
Hi! Just wanted to say I love this story and I'm doing my best to patiently await the next chapter. I don't wanna be pushy since I understand you have other stuff on your plate, but just wanna remind you that you've got fans with so much love for this work! It's also my bday tomorrow, and if you can an update would be an amazing present :)
bleedingredpaint chapter 25 . 9/13
Please update again soon.
Sweetavenger2010 chapter 25 . 9/12
Really enjoy this story. You are a seriously talented writer. Can’t wait for the next update but I totally understand life gets in the way.
Diana chapter 25 . 9/12
Please, please update. I think about the fic often and I NEED the climax already. :(
We are almost there! Please Please Please update soon. I miss this story.
Sora Aijin chapter 1 . 8/22
It’s the four year anniversary of the start of this story! Happy Birthday, In The Shadow Of The Oak. I’m so excited to know more, but I’m also celebrating everything already shared over the past four years. It’s been wonderful!
Reader Anon chapter 1 . 8/22
I always come back and read this story from the beginning every few months. It's JUST SO GOOD. Everything about this is amazing and I love it! I wish it was cannon!
Hope you're doing great IRL!
Wow! I love this. It's such a unique take on the TB world and I'm addicted to your style of writing. Please don't stop updating, but I do wish you the best in the hazards of a busy life!
beth626 chapter 25 . 8/14
I am ABSOLUTLEY loving this! Really looking forward to more.
Finlandgirl chapter 25 . 8/14
Please update soon, can’t wait! I have been reading this story since you started writing it and it is so amazing. Chapters are worth the wait, put it is just so hard to wait with that cliffhanger :) so please update really soon :D
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 25 . 8/14
Nooooooo! :,( I must know what happens! Please update soon! *goes back to chapter 1*
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »