Reviews for In The Shadow Of The Oak
Elizabeth234 chapter 25 . 9/4
WOWOWOWOWOW I can't type enough good things. Thank you so much. I've loved rereading this and going through this journey. Alex is such a dynamic and real person, Godric is Mr. Sheriff Sir and so good, and all of them, the way you write and everything draws the reader in. Thank you! This is one of my favorite stories of all times.
Elizabeth234 chapter 24 . 9/4
THERE IS HOPE! THERE HAS TO BE. Eric is just dishing the dirt, isn't he? Another beyond amazing chapter! 3
Elizabeth234 chapter 23 . 9/4
Such emotion and sadness! And from Eric as well. I don't want this to end. Thank you!
Elizabeth234 chapter 22 . 9/4
So hot! And go Alex! She's going to find a way! I love it
Elizabeth234 chapter 21 . 9/4
OH BOY! This chapter had it all. I don't want it to end. So many good things. Wow I love your writing.
Elizabeth234 chapter 20 . 9/3
Ohhhhh Godric knows! He's awakened and Alex is ready with her plans for seduction so he better watch out. Thank you so much!
Elizabeth234 chapter 19 . 9/3
Pierre is the biggest cock-block I swear. But the end is so ominous.!
Elizabeth234 chapter 18 . 9/3
This was an amazing chapter. It gave me such an insight into their future and how they could be. Godric's protective instincts were amazing and so strong lol Thank you so much!
Elizabeth234 chapter 17 . 9/3
OH NO OH NO! Alex! I was/am so scared for her. Thank goodness Godric got there. I love this so much!
Elizabeth234 chapter 16 . 9/3
STEP SON! hahah so funny. This chapter was so intense and heartfelt and funny. Thank you! I love seeing their journey together
Elizabeth234 chapter 15 . 9/3
OH CRAP! So much goodness in this chapter! I loved the scenes with her oak. that is so great. and The ending was such a surprise!
Elizabeth234 chapter 14 . 9/3
sfsiufhsiufs oh man, oh man! I'm so nervous!
Elizabeth234 chapter 13 . 9/3
OH poor Alex! Her first ball! Omg my heart goes out to her
Elizabeth234 chapter 12 . 9/3
Oh my.. So much good stuff here. Thank you for the long chapter! Thank you for writing.
Elizabeth234 chapter 11 . 9/3
HIS FIREFLY! OMG I DIE. Eric is hilarious!
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »