Reviews for In The Shadow Of The Oak
barbarahss chapter 23 . 4h
Ahhhhhhhhhh
Sooo excited for the next one 3
Maxennce chapter 23 . 7h
Three weeks to go! The question is, will Godric still be alive in time for that day of her 18th birthday to arrive and for the fated mates to finally acknowledge that they belong together
Megan chapter 23 . 10/18
This is wonderful like always. I am so happy you updated and I am looking forward to reading more.
kykyxstandler chapter 23 . 10/18
OMG I wonder what happened to her
why was she bloody?
did the guardians get to her?
and will dr. ludwig tell godric anything?
i soooo can't wait for her to turn 18 though :P
and poor godric
reading about him all resigned and all really breaks my heart
can't wait to read more
i know you are busy... and life... blah blah blah... but please update soon
this story is life :D
Gemma chapter 23 . 10/18
I can't wait for the next chapter! I have been looking forward to Alex and godric finally being together you sure know how to tease! Lol
Woohoo chapter 23 . 10/18
I really can’t wait now! You are amazing!
BleedingRedPaint chapter 23 . 10/18
Way too short especially since the last update.
I really want to know what is happening with Alex.
TohruKur chapter 23 . 10/18
Way too much stuff, way too little of a chapter. I eagerly and frustratingly await for more chapters... I NEED MORE PLEASE
TishaLiz chapter 23 . 10/17
I’m so glad you haven’t forgotten about this. Poor Godric I really feel for him, hopefully he’ll become very happy next chapter. Can’t wait to read the next chapter and outtake story.
murgatroid-98 chapter 23 . 10/17
Wow! Hi Godric is suffering and planning to kill himself. Alex needed to call Dr. Ludwig for some reason. Eric is scared out of his wits for Godric, and Alex too I think. Everything is a mess. I am anxious to know what is going on. Looking forward to the next chapter.
wolviegurl chapter 23 . 10/17
Great chapter, loved it. Eric is being a butt; however, I do feel bad him b/c he's worried about Godric. Please update again soon.
Innieminnie chapter 23 . 10/17
...!
Poor Alex!
Stupid Eric!
Raaah!
BellaLove14 chapter 23 . 10/17
i waited so damn long for this I'm not sure how to feel actually JK I'm thrilled and I can't wait for the next update and I hope and pray with all of my heart that soon and it doesn't keep me waiting and dying for months
Se7en chapter 23 . 10/17
She just comes off as more and more immature as the chapters go on. She's far too used to being coddled and having zero discipline. A true American teen girl .
Lostnights chapter 23 . 10/17
Thank you so much for updating! I think that this story is absolutely incredible and it makes my day when I see a new chapter is updated! This story is fantastic and I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next! I absolutely love this story!