Reviews for Untouchable
I am glad that I started reading when the story was complete . I would have hated waiting . I love the story .. but just didn't understand one thing .. why did doctor tell Clara that he took her memories the day she came to TARDIS ? It would have seem reasonable if he had waited a few days and after seeing her growing uncomfort / annoyance / agony .. then he confess what he did . Telling everything so soon somehow seems out of 12th's character
Brookie Twiling chapter 12 . 5/25
I liked that, thanks for taking the time to write and publish it!
Tcheu chapter 12 . 2/18
. Thank you for this wonderful story. It had been a long time since I binge-read anything, and I feel like I've run a marathon now. I'm totally out of breath. I'll go reading some of other stuff of yours I think. Thanks again. 3
Tcheu chapter 10 . 2/18
I'm going to regret binge-reading this when it's over.
I don't usually like AUs but I don't find it disturbing; the re-characterization of the characters works really well. And I really love your writing and the way you use the words. I feel like I'm in the room with your characters.
Tcheu chapter 8 . 2/18
Okay now I'm almost crying. I should be working right now you know. I kinda hate you. I love this story.
Tcheu chapter 6 . 2/18
Oh my. Now you broke my heart.
Tcheu chapter 4 . 2/18
I'm reading your story for the first time, commenting along. So far I'm very impressed. My heart's pounding as your writing is soooo intense. And the details. I love the details. Thank you so much.
samara28 chapter 12 . 1/23
i loved your story, well written and your 12th doctor so amazing and so human like!
shiftedsoul chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
One of the best stories I've read in a good long while. Thank you!
me chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
awwwwwww this is beautiful! I'm so glad you finished it. I hope your life is going OK. Thank you for writing this.
melliemellie chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
A wonderful ending to a lovely story! Thank you :)
The Rose Society chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Thank you for finishing the story. It was quite a journey.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Nice. Thanks.
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Happy you finished it and both The Doctor and Clara continue their adventures together. :)
sukaley chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I especially loved the poetic language in book excerpt. I don't think I've ever left a review, but I remember reading Hold Onto Me when it first came out and following along each chapter, and I wanted Twelve and Clara to have their happy ending here just as badly as I wanted them to on the show :') Thank you for finishing this.