Reviews for Darkness and Light
huga chapter 21 . 6/21/2005
hehe...u said u wanted our reviews, well, heres mine.

- tis last chapt was so happy, and warm n nice tt i was sweatin away on tis chair in duh middle of the nite, reading ur story. n bsides tt, i hav a cough, n jus when i was abt to cough, there was tis incredibly mushy part, n i was gonna laugh, not 4getting my cough, tt i sorta cough-laughed...hehe...n anth ting... the part abt the house-elves in luv...yupx...tt part, it was sorta wierd...not in a bad way though...jus sorta intriguing. i gues...it sorta sparked some kind of inspiration tt u culd rite tis as a whole new story... lets say a one shot, n a humour story, i gues... well, tis is duh longest review eva, n i jus wanna say tt its tis kinda stories tt make me nvr wanna stop reading dmhg fics... lolx...

thks 4 making me deliriously happy...lolx
MoonWonderer chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Absolutely fabulous story! This one and the first one! I enjoyed every chapter of both stories! I read them both in one sitting! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
brilliant sequel to a brilliant story! well done! keep up the good work!
Laura chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
Erm, I just read your fics... Fire and Ice, as well as Darkness and Light. Awesome work :) Sorry for not reviewing your other story... I just figured I'd review for them both in this one.
sandiwandi chapter 21 . 5/13/2005
you are so cool.
Diana Artemis Silvermoon chapter 21 . 5/10/2005
Love it! You are definately THE best writer I have ever read something of in a long time. Keep up the good work!
dragoN'sLady chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
hey cyropi... I've read all your fanfics you know..hehe..I really like them..A LOT because I really love hg/dm and I can tell by your fanfics you do too.. :)..

I especially love Fire and Ice and Darkness and Light.I've just read the last chapter of the sequel weeks ago and you still got me trapped into your story's atmosphere!

You're a really great writer and I hope you continue on with your fanfics I'm encouraging you so.I'd be very willing to be you beta reader and if you're interested you could e-mail me at draco_ladylove

Consider this as a review fore all the chapters and generally, I LOVE YOUR 'RE GREAT.

That's all folkes! ;p
TriGemini chapter 21 . 4/27/2005
This was really good to read.
My-Sorry-Arse chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I Love all your stories so GOD DAMN MUCH!
FallingWithGhosts chapter 21 . 4/21/2005
do i even have to say how good this is?
Seagrass chapter 21 . 3/8/2005
hmm...that was a great story. i especially liked the pairings. please update your other stories soon, or whenever you have the time.
booklover chapter 21 . 2/24/2005
I LOVED IT! IT'S AS GREAT AS THE FIRST ONE AND LONGER :) ! YOU GOTTA, NO, HAVE TO WRITE MORE STORIES! WRITE LIKE THE WIND!
fictitiousburn chapter 21 . 2/6/2005
I loved thia tory! I was linked to it by a friend and I read the prequel too!
elloodd chapter 21 . 2/6/2005
*sigh* Another story of yours finished...

Fortunately I still have to read "Macbeth"!

Elodie
elloodd chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
So... Will it be a Troll or a Mermaid? According to the chapters titles, I think it will be Merpeople, I can't wait to find out!

Elodie