Reviews for Darkness and Light
meroepe chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
hello!

i just want u to know i enjoyed this chapter and as much as i don't want to contradict u, it's not all fluffy, it's romantic but not in an overpowering, excessed or whatever way that makes it corny. it has the qualities of a book that would make you sad almost to the point of crying but not too much that it sounds corny.i know you would like to me o put criticisms and that sort of things like any good author does but i can't find any, i'll try to so that i can contribute to your almost perfect talent but then again like u said noone's perfect. i enjoy macbeth too and would like it very much to receive an email to you as an aquaintance.

i like your style

i'd love to write more but am afraid i sound far too talkative.

nice story.
michellee chapter 21 . 9/16/2005
wow. i love your story! i got so addicted that i read all 21 chapters at one go! very good plot and language (:
lilmissmolly chapter 21 . 8/29/2005
this one is even better then the first. its really good :)
seez chapter 21 . 8/27/2005
aw... not nearly as much fluff as i wudv liked. but fantastic! *tear*
seez chapter 15 . 8/27/2005
Just like the Grand Duchess Anastasia/Anna Anderson story.
amallen3 chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
o, o! is it millicent bulstrode?
Romeo's Waiting chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
Oh my God, I love this story! You are an amazing writer and I bow down to your abilities.
anjalimalfoy chapter 21 . 7/30/2005
god. once again, u astounded me again. jounrals was the first story of ours i read and that blew me away. but this, this was simply mindblowing. why r u so good? u make u look like crap!
sarah chapter 21 . 7/24/2005
i actually read this a while ago but i got sidetracked when i read hp6 and then had to babysit a puppy for a week! so sorry. but anyway, this story was great! it was really sweet and fun to read!i love your writing style, but i still love fire and ice much better! please update that one soon! and congrats on this one! it was awesome!

~sarah
dRaCo N hErMz 4eVa chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
kep goin! n get dem bak 2geda SON!
dRaCo N hErMz 4eVa chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
WHY CYROPI? WHY? o wel at least itz gonna get betta KEEP ON RITIN!
seamusismyprince chapter 21 . 7/8/2005
Extremely brilliant! Both stories! I loved how Hermione slowly got her memory back and loved Draco. Brilliant! Sequel would be awesome!
Serendipiti3 chapter 21 . 6/29/2005
great story! i loved how u captured Mandy! cunning indeed. and i like all your original spells too ;]
huga chapter 21 . 6/21/2005
hehe...u said u wanted our reviews, well, heres mine.

- tis last chapt was so happy, and warm n nice tt i was sweatin away on tis chair in duh middle of the nite, reading ur story. n bsides tt, i hav a cough, n jus when i was abt to cough, there was tis incredibly mushy part, n i was gonna laugh, not 4getting my cough, tt i sorta cough-laughed...hehe...n anth ting... the part abt the house-elves in luv...yupx...tt part, it was sorta wierd...not in a bad way though...jus sorta intriguing. i gues...it sorta sparked some kind of inspiration tt u culd rite tis as a whole new story... lets say a one shot, n a humour story, i gues... well, tis is duh longest review eva, n i jus wanna say tt its tis kinda stories tt make me nvr wanna stop reading dmhg fics... lolx...

thks 4 making me deliriously happy...lolx
MoonWonderer chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
Absolutely fabulous story! This one and the first one! I enjoyed every chapter of both stories! I read them both in one sitting! :)
1,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »