Reviews for Darkness and Light
The Flames Within chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
Aww! I love this part:'If you were going to get your memory back', Draco began, no longer sounding distant, 'I'd want it to be because it was what you wanted. I'd want you to do it for yourself, not because. you felt sorry for me.'

My heart has this wierd sensation from time to time in this story. In Fire and Ice too actually!

I love how Draco is in this story! He's perfect.
The Flames Within chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
arggh! You're too good of a writer! My eyes've been misty for the last 4 chapters! I have never feel like crying for so long from readin a fanfiction all in all, you are really good!

I've try to look up Cassandra Claire on right away. I mean, you're such a good writer and all, so if you praise another author's work, that author must be extremly good. Unfortunately, I couldn't find her. So... would it trouble you to send me the link to her works? please?
The Flames Within chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
"‘I hate you. I’ve hated you from the first moment I saw you, I have always hated you and I will always hate you.’

Draco could not have been more pained if Hermione had stabbed a knife in his heart. It felt like his world had fallen to pieces and lay as dust at his feet. His head was bent, his eyes shut. "

That part made me cried( well, my eyes are a bit misty anyway, but still) And it's the first chapter too! It better have a happy ending!
woah chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
i read fire and ice and i was amazed! but this is way above that! i loved it! though i have to admit this is probably the fifth or so time i have read your fics! i always go back and reread my faves! congrats! this is awesome!
sammygurl262316 chapter 21 . 12/10/2005
great story!
Infinity chapter 21 . 12/3/2005
Aw. That was sweet. It was really a truly amazing story. Very, very good. I liked it better than "Fire and Ice" for some reason.

And I have to say that at first I thought that Voldemort's spy in Hogwarts was Lavender. :P Hehe - just picked the least suspicious character.

Again, wonderful story. Loved it. A lot. :D
Infinity chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
Nice plan! Who would have guessed the Giant Squid be that romantic. I've always liked her, though. :)

Plus, I got myself the mental image of 'Lucius sitting regally amongst a bed of weeds' and it sent me under the table laughing. :D :D :D
Infinity chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Yay! Ditty is free! Yay! :D

Also, very good descriptions of their feelings.
Infinity chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Very, very good chapter. I really loved Ditty. :)
Infinity chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Now I really want to cry... :(

So sad. But good writing, as always. :)
Infinity chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oh, that was good. I really didn't see it coming. Can be very interesting for the plot. And, after all, how can there be the touching scene of two people finding each other again, if they don't break up at first? :P
Lena chapter 21 . 11/18/2005
AAW that is the cutest ending EVAR! Ditty and Dobby is so cute, and the Squid being a hopless romantic is just so clever!
tidusluverstwin chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
...good...good...i mean...thats bad!...she lost her memory!...so sad...
ebtwisty9 chapter 21 . 11/9/2005
this is really good. read it all in one go, lol. i was expecting more memories and stuff, but it was still amazing.
meroepe chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
hello!

i just want u to know i enjoyed this chapter and as much as i don't want to contradict u, it's not all fluffy, it's romantic but not in an overpowering, excessed or whatever way that makes it corny. it has the qualities of a book that would make you sad almost to the point of crying but not too much that it sounds corny.i know you would like to me o put criticisms and that sort of things like any good author does but i can't find any, i'll try to so that i can contribute to your almost perfect talent but then again like u said noone's perfect. i enjoy macbeth too and would like it very much to receive an email to you as an aquaintance.

i like your style

i'd love to write more but am afraid i sound far too talkative.

nice story.