Reviews for Darkness and Light
cl.lee chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I personally have never heard of this Mandy before ;)
Randomgerman chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Love how you include little bits of evil Latin in this. I can't imagine having to learn it as an English native speaker (which I'm going to assume you are by your excellent writing and grammar). It was hard for me and my language HAS the genitive etc.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
I honestly thought it was Ditty who was voldemort's agent :-P
Great story by the way!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
It's Millicent Bulstrode!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Love it; the plot was brilliant and I like your writing style :) Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I am only onto the second page and I already cannot stop reading.
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I WISH I COULD SAY MORE BUT RIGHT NOW I AM IN OVERDRIVE FROM SOEMTHING I DON'T EVEN KNOW AND I WILL PROBABLY NOT STOP TYPING AND RANTING IF I DON'T STOP NOW!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
I have read and tried so many dramione stories
But yours is the best !
It is so engaging and you get so hooked
On every chapter, (I had to make sure nobody would disturb me on this last chapter
As it would ruin the moment)
:D
Thanks so much for writing and sharing
Gr8 end to this story
Sad it is over but... Now on to one of your most likely amazing others stories!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
And now it's over. Sad day. This was excellent but so much more intense than the first! It wasn't quite as easy to "pleasure read." Hahaha I love the little house elf romance and I'm rather glad Draco killed his father (if you take into account that the last, what, three? books hadn't been released.) Personally, I love all the Malfoys. Lucius least of all but Narcissa is amazing. Love her. Thank you for sharing!
Anonymus123 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
MB huh... Millicent Bulstrode ?
plectro plumis chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Omg! I have read so many dramione stories, but this one is the best! I love the twists and turns, and how it reflects on Draco in such a positive light, and her,ione as not being so much of a helpless bookworm, and made her have more of a personality! The way you have reflected her is very like how I imagine her to be, and she reminds me of myself! I really love this story! Threequell? Please?:)
Mrs Adriana Cullen chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Please write another one! It's so good!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I've been reading for a while, and read the previous one, and just wanted to say that I'm enjoying the story very much. However, you have polished the house elves words too much, they do not speak so grammatically correct English and it's jarring to read a complete sentence come out of one of their mouths. Just thought you should know.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Love the story. Ending is one of those "happy ever afters" but thats nice just to have a ending with closure.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
This school is crazy. A tree that will beat you, gaint squid or dark creatures in the lake, then a forest with the dark lord drinking the blood of the innecent. Now I have to say the story is strange, but if I pick up where you started a new story I rather like the ideas. Hope you continue to write. . And the latin is really cool. Odd that I cant think of any other uses really for it out side of school or church.
1,380 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »