Reviews for Darkness and Light
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
my guess for the mystery attacker is Millicent bulstrode (slytherin) but that's just a shot in the dark
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Like it. Not near enough romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Why must his father ruin everything ?! Make a story about them gettung married and kids ...short but detailed please (just a thought cause i like your stories) zutara_123_forever
Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Please! Make another one! I love this story so much! It is so romantic and i fell in love with Dramione! Thankyou!
SakuraBae chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
I just got done reading your stories and all I have to tell you is that I love them. I can't believe that this was published 12 years ago and all this time I've been missing it. I hope that people will keep reading this in years to come.

Sakura Bae.
EpilogueLover chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
Good job! Great fic! Love the lessons learnt...I kinda think the chapter about DM knowing about HG lying should be edited for clarity a bit or fleshed out but this ending helped me understand what I'd missed early on so no harm done. Appreciate this untypical fanfic. May God bless authors, He's one Himself! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
Mandy Brocklehurst! Marvellous ingenious author!
EpilogueLover chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Hahaha :D Your A/N is so cute. Thanks for sharing about the writing process. :D
Neakco chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
I am saddened that I never came across your stories until recently. I find you to be an extremely talented writer. And I want to say you should stop apologizing for the lack of fluff. It is Draco and Hermione; they seem like the type of couple that would be more refined and enjoy the intellectual part of a relationship just as much if not more than the physical. Your lack of fluff would feel wrong for Harry and ginny but it works well for your story. And as impatient as us readers are; a lot of us are writers too and understand delays. So don't let anyone's anger get you down.. although it has been years since you wrote this story. I hope that somewhere and someplace you are still exercising your wonderful creative talent.

And thank you, for the time you took out of your own life to write this story... or let your story write itself as the case may be. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
I know who it is and no I didn't look ahead. No lie. I thinks it's brustrode millicent
Nikki chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Mandy? - Some could argue that she's a mudblood but it works with the story so I really don't care! I really like ur work, all the ones /i've read (3 or 4) and have been pleased! I am a Slytherin so that's quite alot of praise;)
Nikki chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Minerva would never be suspected, neither would; Luna, Ginny, any teachers (not including Snape), Cho, basically anyone who isn't in slytherin (including SLytherin teachers)
ink2parchment chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
Love it! Read them both today while I should have been doing homework. It is funny to think you wrote this before you knew the ending. I really did like this story. A lot.
GothicReader chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
hey cool stories, im slightly confused with 1 point: does Hermione get back her memory and if so, how?
cl.lee chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I personally have never heard of this Mandy before ;)
1,394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »