Reviews for Darkness and Light
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
I know who it is and no I didn't look ahead. No lie. I thinks it's brustrode millicent
Nikki chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Mandy? - Some could argue that she's a mudblood but it works with the story so I really don't care! I really like ur work, all the ones /i've read (3 or 4) and have been pleased! I am a Slytherin so that's quite alot of praise;)
Nikki chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Minerva would never be suspected, neither would; Luna, Ginny, any teachers (not including Snape), Cho, basically anyone who isn't in slytherin (including SLytherin teachers)
ink2parchment chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
Love it! Read them both today while I should have been doing homework. It is funny to think you wrote this before you knew the ending. I really did like this story. A lot.
GothicReader chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
hey cool stories, im slightly confused with 1 point: does Hermione get back her memory and if so, how?
cl.lee chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I personally have never heard of this Mandy before ;)
Randomgerman chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Love how you include little bits of evil Latin in this. I can't imagine having to learn it as an English native speaker (which I'm going to assume you are by your excellent writing and grammar). It was hard for me and my language HAS the genitive etc.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
I honestly thought it was Ditty who was voldemort's agent :-P
Great story by the way!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
It's Millicent Bulstrode!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Love it; the plot was brilliant and I like your writing style :) Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I am only onto the second page and I already cannot stop reading.
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I WISH I COULD SAY MORE BUT RIGHT NOW I AM IN OVERDRIVE FROM SOEMTHING I DON'T EVEN KNOW AND I WILL PROBABLY NOT STOP TYPING AND RANTING IF I DON'T STOP NOW!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
I have read and tried so many dramione stories
But yours is the best !
It is so engaging and you get so hooked
On every chapter, (I had to make sure nobody would disturb me on this last chapter
As it would ruin the moment)
:D
Thanks so much for writing and sharing
Gr8 end to this story
Sad it is over but... Now on to one of your most likely amazing others stories!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
And now it's over. Sad day. This was excellent but so much more intense than the first! It wasn't quite as easy to "pleasure read." Hahaha I love the little house elf romance and I'm rather glad Draco killed his father (if you take into account that the last, what, three? books hadn't been released.) Personally, I love all the Malfoys. Lucius least of all but Narcissa is amazing. Love her. Thank you for sharing!
Anonymus123 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
MB huh... Millicent Bulstrode ?
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »