Reviews for Darkness and Light
Anonymus123 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
MB huh... Millicent Bulstrode ?
plectro plumis chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Omg! I have read so many dramione stories, but this one is the best! I love the twists and turns, and how it reflects on Draco in such a positive light, and her,ione as not being so much of a helpless bookworm, and made her have more of a personality! The way you have reflected her is very like how I imagine her to be, and she reminds me of myself! I really love this story! Threequell? Please?:)
Mrs Adriana Cullen chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Please write another one! It's so good!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I've been reading for a while, and read the previous one, and just wanted to say that I'm enjoying the story very much. However, you have polished the house elves words too much, they do not speak so grammatically correct English and it's jarring to read a complete sentence come out of one of their mouths. Just thought you should know.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Love the story. Ending is one of those "happy ever afters" but thats nice just to have a ending with closure.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
This school is crazy. A tree that will beat you, gaint squid or dark creatures in the lake, then a forest with the dark lord drinking the blood of the innecent. Now I have to say the story is strange, but if I pick up where you started a new story I rather like the ideas. Hope you continue to write. . And the latin is really cool. Odd that I cant think of any other uses really for it out side of school or church.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cruelly the dice rolled to One and the gods laughed. -.- Interesting idea too.
yay chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
This was lovely.
yay chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
...and Hermione has saved Harry and Ron's lives HOW many times?
SaffronDaise chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
"As rescue parties went, it was an extremely dull one."

That may be the cleverest and funniest line I have read in years. And if there is one that tops it before then, I certainly can't think of it. I laughed SO HARD when I saw that, and then I read it to my mom, and she laughed her ass off too. Much love for the line and only the utmost respect to its creator.

YAY she's alive! YAY Lucius is dead! YAY a Narcissa moment (I inexplicably adore her)! Can't wait to see what happens next.
SaffronDaise chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
That is a wicked awesome magical effect! D. Very creative and cool and, as I'm sure Malfoy would agree, likely to be very useful. The only little thing is that Dumbledore seems OOC somehow... But then, the old codger is extremely difficult to write (I've had my own issues with him).
Summer Orchid chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
I don't know if you will see this, but I just had to review. I found your fics a while back and just got to reading them today. They are brilliant and adorable! I love the way you wrote Draco's character.
DarkThunder chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
Cute ending! Warmed my odd little heart.

Though I'm a tad bit disappointed.

Hermione still hasn't gotten her memories back. Ah well. I expect that if this was real she would sometime in the future.

All she needs is a bit of time.
SelmiCc chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
Oh my god! This has to be the best fanfic ive ever read :O

I mean it! This is like... like... I dont know what im without words!

I read both stories in one day! (a) i couldnt help myself, u made me feel like i was a part of it!

Oh my god! :O how do you do it? Amazing..

You, my friend, are my idol!

This is AWESOME! And you have made me want to read more D/Hr stories! :D

Lots and loooots of love to you and this story!

Amazing...
Djomar chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I enjoyed reading this story and I just love Draco's character here :)
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »