Reviews for Darkness and Light
gitgit chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
yaay for ditty

i wonder what she has up her sleeve
gitgit chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
oh man i cant wait till seh figures i tout

that was a nice chapter
gitgit chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
that was interesting im glad shes getting her memory back
gitgit chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
oh man thats an intense chapter

oh gosh

poor draco
gitgit chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
oh man

i wonder what hermione is going to do when they escape
gitgit chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
i wonder what hermione is going to say
gitgit chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
oh no

poor draco :'(
gitgit chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh no

poor draco

tahts terrible

i wonder if hermione will remember
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 10/13/2008
wow!

:D love it
Nameless chapter 21 . 9/30/2008
the end. THE END!

The point of life is to succeed through difficulties. I mean, to me, the prospect of living forever? BOR-ing. Everything would get old, wouldn't it? So why the end. It's not always sunshine. Rainy days, stormy weather, but you can always get through it. And after you get through it, that's when it counts the most.

...or you can write fiction happily. Make evils and goods, clash, make the good win. If you want a best-seller, examine great works of literature, moving works of literature, and have the evils win, but the goods still manage, still pull through. (though personally those depress me :))I think doing that, your mind is free and maybe happiness together wouldn't be so bad.

philosophical thinking from an RR (random reviewer, not rough endoplasmic reticulum!)
dracosnumber1girl chapter 21 . 7/21/2008
so cute! Well, the ending. I really liked the nuances your story had. It was fun to read the story and not really know what was going to happen next. Too often I've read stories that are utterly predictable, but this was NOT! Great job!
loony chapter 21 . 6/11/2008
YAY!

It's all over!

Not that it was bad, but you have a lot of suspense in it!

I LOVE the Latin! It's so cool how you make your own spells. I used to dream of being a witch and making up spells like Luna Lovegood's mom.

Its also really sweet. Ditty and Winky are hilarious. DOBBY IS MINE!

Haha, I have no constructive criticism, darn. Just praise. How did people know who M.B. was? I was totally thinking, 'Millicent Bullstrode?' until Draco was like, 'That's too obvious!'

Does Hermy ever recover her memory? Yeah, you'll never answer that, but I guess it doesn't matter.

I love fanfics with Draco falling in love, or Blaise falling in love (writers classify him as both girl or guy), or Ginny falling in love, or the Weasley twins. Write lots, you're awesome!

Eek I write too much. :)
RuBiAx chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
i really liked the story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 21 . 4/21/2008
well done good story.. i like your use of latin.. i figure if i ever decided to learn a language it would be latin..i have always like the idea of it.. anyway.. your mentions of trips to rome and such remind me of past trips.. sigh.. such a beautiful place, anyway thanks again for the story.. now off to find more..
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 21 . 4/11/2008
That story was great! I loved it! But... we didn't see that Ravensclaw girl before! Did we? How could we possibly guess it was her? That's unfair!

You're great writer! You wrtite fluff better than you think, and most of the chapters you think are bad are in fact, as great as other.
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »