Reviews for Darkness and Light
Green Tea chapter 2 . 11/20/2002
*gasp* H-how EVIL can you be? How Slytherin-y of you! Is hurting Draco to the point of misery enough? *sniff* *sniff* Poor poor pooooor Draco. His world has fallen apart due to Hermione. Aw c'mon Malfoy, she didn't mean it you know? *sees Draco's disbeleving, saddened stare* R-Really...*sniff* Keep a sneering upper lip Draco-it'll end soon! And you BETTER make Draco happy when this is all done. ECSTATIC! (Of course in a distant, smirking Draco way).

I wonder how Harry and Ron'll make of all this...will they help Hermione remember or gleefully keep her ignorant? Ooooh, I can't want to see Hermione's face when she finds out about her love life! (but I hope it's not fluffy to the point of sugary marshmallows...*shudder*)

ah yes, I just saw the new Harry Potter movie *jumps for joy* I was watching the movie with the fervor and enthusiasm like the next Harry Potter nut but when I saw the Flourish & Blotts scene my jaw just dropped. Was it even possible but, did Draco (Tom Felton) just became even MORE better looking? Hot damn! He played Malfoy magnificently-and he looked great in those Slytherin Quidditch robes. Lucius looks like a Lord of the Rings elf, but he plays the part so well. He's arrogant and meaa-aan. You'd want to stick a hot poker in his face and sneer!

I especially liked those "Slytherin" movie posters featuring Snape, Lucius and who else-Draco in his ultra cool Quidditch robes. His arrogant poise, his air of self-possession, and his trademark smirk-it made him look real b*tchin' indeed. Wrooaaaar!

PS

Can anyone kindly point out good dr/h fanfiction? It's kinda hard to slog through all 48,000 Harry Potter fanfictions...*rubs strained eyes* errrghhh.
angkat14 chapter 2 . 11/20/2002
i knew it! you would do something like this. God, the torture you put your readers through. i almost cried when i was reading this chapter and i'm inside a goddamn classroom full of about 50 people. it was really so sad and my heart goes out to draco. *sniff-sniff* i can't complain about your writing abilities, it was really the best fic and chapter, but please ,write a goddamn happy one, ne?
Draco Lover3 chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
hey, good chapter! poor draco! that is so sad. she doesnt like. she hates him. i hope some how she can remeber that she loved him. i have to know what happens! please hurry!
hypershark chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
*tears and cries* (hey! thats saying something! i barely cry!) poor Draco! its such a sad chapter! who cares if draco is ooc? he is so sweet! cant u make the chapters longer? *tears* its so sad! *wipes away some tears* please please i beg of you to update it soon! i cant bear the pain!
Akira Gown chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
DON'T SARCRIFICE ME!

Oh this is sad... I was hoping the memory charm wouldn't wipe out all her memories with Draco, but obviously, it didn't work out that way. Must be heart-rending for Draco. I wonder if he'll ever find a way to get out of that dungeon and break through that memory charm. Where's Harry and Ron?

-Akira
Rebecca15 chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Oh god Draco! You did an absolutely fantastic writing job with him this chapter. My heart broke along with his as I read what happened. I liked what and how you used the flashback, it showed effectively just how much Draco had lost in the span of a day. Especially at the end when you talked about him losing his gracefulness, yup, my heart just shattered. Beatifully written Cyropi, I look forward to seeing more!
Queen Li chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
OMG! I'm going to cry! That was so sad!
Queen Li chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Wow! Hermione gets a Memory Charm! I was a fan of the 1st story and I'm a becoming a bigger fan of this one!
Amo il ragazzo chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Ack! I don't want to be sacrificed so I'll review! But only for that reason...haha just kidding! You know you're my favorite. *Aw...Kodak Moment!* Anyway, that chapter was so great, it was bad. It was bad because I want to know what happens so bad! I cna't beleive you! You must update soon! You must!

I was so sad when Hermione awoke...I wanted to cry for Draco! Tears for Draco are the only ones I'll cry! (Well...maybe not...) Lucius is so...so...evil! Grr...I'm oging to come over there and kill 'im with...er...my magic wand! Yeah, I'll wipe his memory so he never remembers meeting the Dark Lord and then he wouldn;t care if Hermione and Draco were in lvoe! Yeah, that's the way it should be. Now there's an idea.

Those flashback things are genius...keeping the reader hooked. Well, if that was your intent, then you succeeded! I want to know what happens! I want to know so bad! (I've think I've been through this already...oops)

Update soon or I will...um...attack you with my memory-eliminating wand! So there! You'll forget all about waiting and keeping your readers anticipating the next chapter. Then you'll update all the time and all at once! Muwahaha!
heavengurl899 chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
HEY WOW ITZ REALLY REALLY GREAT! OMG!PLZ WRITE MORE ASAP! IT REALLY ILZ GREAT! I HOPE U WROITE MORE! I LUV IT! neyhew i g2g cuz i gots school tommrow! soory bubye

write more asap

heavengurl899
Katrina Littlebird chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
OMG! HOW CAN HERMIONE NOT LOVE DRACO! I feel so bad for Draco. NO! NO! NO! You are evil! I'm going to kill you for torturing them like this! Wait, I can't. You have to finish the fic first, and maybe then I'll spare you... BTW, how many chapters will this one have?
D'quer Jyi-Weil chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Alright, pretty good. The content was fine. It's the italics I was worried about.

Are they supposed to go ALL the way down to the bottom but they show up all right. If you did a copy paste thing you might want to take out this part. You may have accidentally included it in the flashbacks: Hermione’s back was pressed against the wall, like a hunted animal. Draco realised she was afraid of him. Had she feared him in those years before he knew her? He couldn’t imagine why. She and Harry and Ron had always seemed so confident, almost to the point of arrogance. They had always come off best.

She stared at him, a single ray of dim light catching her eye and making it glisten. The undercurrent of hate he had seen before now came to the forefront.

Alright, this review may seem a little cold as opposed to some of my others but I think it's cause I'm confused. I liked the imagery you used though and I still can't believe Hermione hates him but...I'll neomail you or something when I get everything sorted out. I'm REALLY comfused.
Corcalamus chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND KILL U... KILL U I SAY! ::takes a moment to examine last scentince and eats her words:: ummm... sorry about that little outbust... umm.. ahem... See i just remebered if u die then u dont continue to write.. umm.. oops? Fab start (if a little SURPRISING::quells anger and upset:: sniffle... i - cant - believe - u - DID - THAT!) So happy to see you are continuing the story in fact i shouted YIPPIE KAY AY! and then read it and shouted at the PC while marvling at your wonderful story:-D If u plan to email peeps with updates id be real glad if not that fine okay i will check regularly... LOVED IT! keep it up.. C ya (again sorry for the out burst ::grimice::)

jane
Sanaria chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Wow! That was so well written! But . . . what's gonna happen next? I . . . must . . . know!
KAOS chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Poor Draco! Poor tortured soul.. *sniffle* I hope she remembers some finer points about him in her sleep maybe? ... MAYBE? ahem!

This is well wrote, but it looks like your html has messed up on ya..

and YEY! Someone else from England who needs to take time out to thaw her fingers! i need to do that about every 10 minutes... North East of England is specially cold these days!

Jenni