Reviews for Darkness and Light
Corcalamus chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND KILL U... KILL U I SAY! ::takes a moment to examine last scentince and eats her words:: ummm... sorry about that little outbust... umm.. ahem... See i just remebered if u die then u dont continue to write.. umm.. oops? Fab start (if a little SURPRISING::quells anger and upset:: sniffle... i - cant - believe - u - DID - THAT!) So happy to see you are continuing the story in fact i shouted YIPPIE KAY AY! and then read it and shouted at the PC while marvling at your wonderful story:-D If u plan to email peeps with updates id be real glad if not that fine okay i will check regularly... LOVED IT! keep it up.. C ya (again sorry for the out burst ::grimice::)

Sanaria chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Wow! That was so well written! But . . . what's gonna happen next? I . . . must . . . know!
KAOS chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Poor Draco! Poor tortured soul.. *sniffle* I hope she remembers some finer points about him in her sleep maybe? ... MAYBE? ahem!

This is well wrote, but it looks like your html has messed up on ya..

and YEY! Someone else from England who needs to take time out to thaw her fingers! i need to do that about every 10 minutes... North East of England is specially cold these days!

Captain Oblivious chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Ah! I don't want to be sacrificed! Hee hee :)

Great story, keep going!
Draco Lover3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
yes! i am so glade you put up a squele from fire and ice! i am so happy *doing the happy dance* i loved fire and ice and i am sure this is going to be just as good! i am not that mad at you *forces a smile* as long as you make it right *gives an evil warning glare* cant wait for more!
Green Tea chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
ARRGGGHHHHH! What did you do? It's square one all over again. Poor Draco. But hey, there'll be suspense all over again-and suspense is good! Mu hwa ha ha ha ha!

Oh, in case you haven't read this (it's in the Fire and Ice review:)

one thing though:

Although Draco has something against "Mudbloods" you miss his main vendetta-Harry Pote. In all the books he absolutely LOATHES him because he envies him so much. ALthough Draco would never admit to that. I think he has this hidden inferiority complex with Harry and covers this up by sneering everything he sees as below him-just to prove to himself that he's superior. And he thinks he's superior over EVERYONE, even other wizards.

Draco beleives this because he's so filthy rich, a pureblood and a Malfoy. But when will he realize that he's just strutting around as a Malfoy and not as Draco? Why can't he realize that to better than Harry is to actually DO something to be better, and not just sulk?

And I think he's a hard person to change...and the change will be slow. That's why I beleive that he needs to have hard lessons to lean...and many...for an extended period...

Furthermore I don't think he's such a logical, cold character either. He can be quite irrational and petty sometimes (remember the Ferret incident?)

But hey, I do like Draco!

[Comes to senses]

**I did a character analysis on Draco...on DRACO? AN ANALYSIS? **

Any violent reactions, rebuttals please email me! I'm still a newbie Draco fan, so sue me.
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I FOUND THE SEQUEL! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW IM READING IT! WELL THNKS TO Airka Gown (sp) i was lookin at her favorite stories and i found it! yay! so neyway itz really good! poor DRACO poor Hermione! grrrr Lucius makes me soo mad! : i dont like him! grrrr! lol i know im crazy! lol.

neyway write more asap!

hb chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
i beleive in all time lows. and you are 20 feet below it. oh dear. perhaps it doesn't help that i appear to have missed a large part of the plot. if you kill voldermort off as you have been threatening to do, missy, i will eviserate you. and harry, for good measure, and hel, why not hermione.

diabolical liberties with plot and love triangles btw.

tut tut

angkat14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
hey, you are so so so evil... why'd you do that for? you're gonna hurt draco so much, d'you know that? it would really hurt him if hermoine would be mad at him again...*sniff-sniff* anyway, i have a few suggestions to make, actually, these are from both mutsumi(she already reviewed this chappie) and me. why not make some flashbacks on how draco and hermione really are, we wanna see some mushy-cuddly scenes from both of them. though i know that it would be very un-draco like for him to act like that, i know you can manage it in your own cyropi way of words. we also wanna see if there are some changes in the relationship between draco and harry & ron. in a flashback way because your prologue is already like that.

about the movie, i've seen it twice also. *grins* i've read amo il ragazzo's review, but mutsumi had seen it thrice! once everyday since the opening. oh yeah, i have to agree that tom is really cool in that movie. by the way, what country are you from? thanks a lot and hoping for your next chapter.
Amo il ragazzo chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Mad? Mad? MAD DOESN'T EVEN CUT IT! That was horrible. Rotten thing to do, really. I can't believe you. You hurt Hermione! You made her memory leave! Ack! Evil you...oh wait...there is no evil. That only exsists in fairy tales...Lucius is so evil! Erk!

Did you see the Harry Potter movie? I saw it twice already-and it's only Sunday night! Yes, I went to see Tom. Or that's my excuse at least. Did you like it? I thought it was OK, Jason Isaacs (Lucius) was awesome! At least he was in my opinion. So was Keneth Bradshuagh. (Lockhart). But Tom was msot definitly number one! GO TOM!

When I said Helen belongs to me, I meant no one else can take the character. Of course you belong to yourself! We are all free-spirited human beings!

Thanks for killing all my bad guys! But I kinda needed them. Oh well, the story will write itself. Maybe one good guy will be hurt...or killed at that. (hinthintforeshadowinghinthint). Yesh, if CC kills Draco, I suppose we need to hunt her down. Somehow.

It was a bizzare passowrd...I couldn;t think of anything!

OK, nearing the end of my review. If you don't update soon, (which you better with that cliffhanger!) I'll set Pansy, Blaise (eew) and er...all the other dead bad guys you killed on you! muwahaha! *evil cackle*
Katrina Littlebird chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Mad at you? That's hardly describing it. I'm gonna so kill you!
superdork1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
i had a feeeling that was going to happen...

well, i really liked your first ff and i'm hoping this one will be as good! i can't wait for more! i love d/hr!
saj aneri chapter 1 . 11/17/2002

so far i'm hating you... JUST KIDDING!

i loooooved fire and ice and i'm sure i'll love this too...

anyway, keep it up and i hope i'll be reading the rest of the story soon!
starlight chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Wow! You're story so far is really good! I LOVED Fire and Ice. Write more, Write more!
dragon eyes3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Ok, I'm going to do what you asked:

I hate you!

lol, j/k. I LOVED Fire and Ice, and this one seems promising, too. A very good plot... oOo interesting. PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! I. HAVE. TO. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS! lol, keep up the good work, you write beautifully _
1,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »