Reviews for St Murakami Love Story
Bring this story back
thomaspheasant chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
please update soon!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Personally Gir was always my favorite character
Matthew Gemm chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Once again Awesome chapter. Sorry if this is a bit repetitive, so I'm just going to simplify it. Can Karan be in his Harem? Or at least when he's a little older? Is Kathy, going to be the new girl? Will she be an enemy of Gar? Do like my idea for the story arc? That's all can't wait for the next chapter.
Little Liar chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Not bad.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
The round part of the drum... You mean the base drum? Or literally the face of each drum has an sos?
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Im curious to see if Karen has a sister (Kara)
Jack chapter 13 . 6/24/2016
Some songs for Gar to listen to:
Who Made Who by AC DC
The Jungle by Guns'N'Roses
Legs by ZZ Top (especially since Gar is a legman)
Turn The Page bg Metallica
Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Crawling by Linkin Park
Can I Get A… by Jay-Z
PopGoes The Weasel by 3rd Bass
Silvereye-BW chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Cool. Nice little ending.
Matthew Gemm chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
Haha awesome chapter man. Three more things: one can Karen please be in the harem, it's clear she has more than a bit of a thing for Gar than just teasing him. Two: when is Kathy going to show up and if she does will she be an antagonist to Gar? Three: is Kathy going to be the new girl next chapter or someone else? Also after this story arc I think for the next one you should introduce Kathy as an anti hero or whatever to set up a possible female enemy/rival for gar. Kathy, could show up out of nowhere and start out friendly but starts to flirt with Karen, while she keeps spurning her off. As she continues after many rejections, Gar (who at first thought this was funny) starts growing more and more concerned. Finally when Kathy, tries to force herself on Karen Garfield, comes in and stops her and talks some sense into her. This act makes Karen, fall in love with Gar, and earns some respect from Kathy, who leaves. I know it's a bit dark and somewhat corny, but I kind of got a bad vide from the quote " No sexy girl can get passed by my radar " and I thought it would be an interesting arc idea. If it's possible on the next story you update, could you write an author's note to tell me what you think? it would be really nice. keep rockin and keep writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Write down some more awesome chapter of this cool story.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
Please seriously continue this.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
How about his grandfather trained Garfield of martial arts when he is a kid! Even give a dragon mark on the back!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2016