Reviews for The Void
cayenta chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
I haven't been able to find the origial story. could you e-mail to me. The story is veryj good, but too short! I might be able to critique it better if I had read the orignal story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
I don't understand the story in the slightest and though the lackage in the kissing department is depressing... very impressive! Yes... I'm definitely quite impressed.

Now I think you should try a John/Delenn one or... well there are these two country singers that could always use more stories written about them... just a suggestion! :)

*smooches*
Mysterious Jedi chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
A sequel sounds good to me!
Swasti chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
But you can't finish... not like that... that was way too short... (groan) but credit should be given where it is due so...

we have enjoyed your story a lot... (perhaps we can talk you into a sequel?) anyway thankyou for gracing us with your remarkable writing skills... I for one enjoyed every chapter...
Sarajayne chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
Thank you for the intense but joyful ride. I do so hope that when time permits you'll create another story on our heroic commander :-D
Swasti chapter 5 . 11/26/2002
What he escapes? How sad... :( so much for the evil writing I was looking forward too... :(
HecateTriformis chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
I like your story so far.

Regarding that you updated just a day or so ago, this might sound kind of strange but still: Please, hurry with more!

Hecate
Swasti chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
Poor Riker, all of that was just to 'learn'?

Pls keep the chapters rolling in... your not doing it fast enough :( the wait is killing
Sarajayne chapter 4 . 11/23/2002
Ok now leaving us there, is just plain unfair ;-D

I'm starving for more ;-)
Rebel1701 chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
Sounds a bit like the episode "Schisms", and the scenes could use some introducing instead of skipping right to the dialogue. Set things up a little... let us know who Delenn and Mulara are, what they look like, stuff like that. Otherwise it's good... keep writing!
Swasti chapter 3 . 11/21/2002
You really dont need to beg for us to review... this story is good enough to persuade us to review it... and good reviews at that might i add :)
Sarajayne chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Ahhh, nothing like waking u to something so fantastic as this storyline :-D

please keep going, this is my energy boost for the day ;-)
Swasti chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
Did I mention how grateful I am that you are continuing this story... so let the memories flood in by now ... lets see things start to happen ;)
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Pretty good story! Please continue it.
Swasti chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
ohhhh... so glad your continuing with the story! :) My I dont think he would be too happy when he starts to rememeber everything that happened to him.. but hey thats what we love eh? ;)

Keep up the great work...