Reviews for Epiphanies For Sale
Ejsmommy chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Don't know if you're ever going to come back to this or not but I hope you do.
CarineM chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
the plot is very interesting, are you thinking of upsating ? please and Dead End also
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Membership drive! We need new membes. Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible

couple that consists of a victimized woman and her violent, murderous

stalker. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes

for any content that warps the characterization of those characters we

like, as most lately have done in order to promote the sick B/S attempted

rapist relationship. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any

news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at

group/anti_buffyspike/ and let your voice be heard!
Holic chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 12/10/2002
Wow. With all the secrets, lies, diversions and diverging storylines, it's probably going to be another couple of months before this story gets finished.
Dlgood chapter 5 . 12/9/2002
Love the story so far. Still, something tells me Buffy's going to die long before Angel is finally honst with her.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 11/26/2002
Damn, two hellbitches in one room. The sparks are definitely gonna fly.:)
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 11/20/2002
Great beginning and the voice characterizations are dead on.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
this is one of the best buffy/angel fics i've read in a long time. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
this story is great please continue
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
Great installment. But you know if Dawn goes to talk to Spike, he'll learn about L.A. and probably come running. Ick. There's going to be a lot of ugly confrontational material there.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
This is great! This is the conversation Buffy should have had with Riley. I admit that like a lot of people I despised Fishboy for his nasty vampwhore addiction and the way he blamed Buffy for it and took off. But no fiction I've ever seen dealt with the argument as satisfactorily as yours. Most stories simply had Riley coming to an unpleasant end or getting the stuffing beaten out of him. (Funny how no one seems to write stories about the attempted rapist that are so severe; go figure). This is the conversation Buffy and Riley should have had before he decided to become a juice bar for vampire hookers. Thanks.
metalchild83 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
great begining. will she go to LA? or will she just wallow in her emotions.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
this is really great so far. i liked how you resolved the riley issue, and i can't wait to see what you do with angel!