Reviews for Rescue me
gaarasgirl389 chapter 38 . 23h
XD ROFLMAO Oh, Mrs Hudson, I do so love you!
The Magic Within chapter 41 . 12/17/2016
Wow, what a truly unique and remarkable story! I absolutely love the idea of people with wings - any wing!lock stories I can find. Unfortunately, those types of stories are immensely hard for me to find.
Many have been abandoned, or involve too much intimacy. They all end up ruined in the end.
But not yours - your story is probably one of the best (if not THE best) wingfic I have ever read. It didn't have slash or romance (I don't really agree with slash.) and focused entirely on the complicated - but great - relationship between Sherlock and John.
I love the whole 'white/black wings history'. I think that was pretty inventive and creative. I also like how both John and Sherlock had wings, unique wings that set them apart from the normal crowd of people.
This is a very unique story, because it has some AU in it, a unique twist of fantasy, and also the episodes of Sherlock mixed in with it.
In the end, I think you ended it very well, and it was a clean ending.
Typical John for staying with Sherlock in rehab. Wonderful, selfless, John. It was an endearing ending, despite the slight darkness of Sherlock's battle against his newfound addiction.
I think you depicted Sherlock and John perfectly, very in depth and detailed. You captured John's selfless, kind, character, but also his hidden ferocity and loyalty.
You described Sherlock's complicated personality, which is quite the achievement! His sometimes cold indifference, brilliancy and arrogance, but also, you showed his vulnerable side, his warmer, softer side. I think that is what mattered.
I'm so glad John was finally able to fly. It killed me as much as it did him when he felt the urge and longing to be up in the skies once more.
And I love your OCs too, such as Aya and Harold. They were great characters too, and I don't usually like OCs, but these ones are different.
This is a huge story with so much going on in it. I spent the whole day nonstop with my eyes glued to this screen, trying to finish this story. And what a read indeed! Totally worth it. It's not every day you come across a perfect wingfic. A great story, my friend. Well done!
DragonsDreamer chapter 41 . 1/28/2016
This has to be one of the coolest stories I have read in a long time. I loved it. From the timing, the writing, how you wove the plot, and the characters. Also I enjoyed how you end it too. Well done. Well done. Thank you so much for the amazing read.
Arty Diane chapter 41 . 1/7/2016
Good to see the friends back together! It's sweet how Mycroft tries to protect his brother and how he approves of John.

Was the facility's doctor's falling over because of the image of Sherlock opening his wings?

I laughed hard at the description of Aya's present! John and Sherlock's relationship is so odd and so sweet at the same time.

Is there a sequel in the works? Moriarty is still out there and he is owed a sever beating!
TakedaEmo120 chapter 41 . 12/29/2015
While I'm sad and a bit disappointed that this has come to an end, I'm also aware that it can't continue indefinitely. Nevertheless, it has been a wonderful journey, so I thank you for that! I really like this AU because both Sherl and John with wings must truly be a sight to see. I love how their wings sort of reflected their mood, whether puffing up in agitation or otherwise. I think I'm going to miss Harold too...

Well done, and I hope to see more from you. :D But take your time if you're going to be busy.

Cheers and a Happy (almost) New Year!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
I am loving this story so much.
Astrido chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
nice story.
I quite like the wings here.
cheers
Maya
LadyK1138 chapter 40 . 12/14/2015
John flew! Still loving your story!
Arty Diane chapter 40 . 12/12/2015
Oh my, this was such an emotional chapter, it made me smile and brought tears to my eyes both!

The henchman had it coming, the sadistic scum bag! The scene where the black winged were playing catch with him in the air was a funny image. Poor Lestrade, I bet he got red in the face while shouting at them to put the suspect down. XD

The hospital scene was so tender, all of these people care so much for each other. :')
I hope John can have his chance to exact his revenge on Moriarty, MOHAHAHA!
TakedaEmo120 chapter 40 . 12/11/2015
I just had my final exam and I get this, so thank you very much! It's quite the pleasant surprise. I'm glad they're sort of okay now, at least safe from Moriarty for the time being. Well done and can't wait for the next chapter. And kudos for John flying once again. :)
Arty Diane chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
Oh dear, poor Sherlock! :'(

Is the baby sitter/jailer Moran or someone else entirely? I was glad he had failed to take John, I shudder to think what Moriarty would have done to him...

I hope John is particularly vicious with Moriarty!
Tamuril2 chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
Tam: *freaks out majorly* SHERLOCK!
Moriarty: *giggles* We broke her.
Henchman: *grins*
John: *bops the two over the head* Not on my watch!
Tam: *howls* Sh-Sherlock!
Lestrade: *gathers her up* Come now, you know CP will have John fix Sherlock right up.
Tam: *sniffles into his shoulder* B-but...*gulps*...It'll hurt both of them.
Sherlock: *pops in* But think of all the beautiful angst and H/C you'll be able to read now.
Tam: *peeks out* True...
John: *groans* You just had to mention that, didn't you?
Sherlock: *sniffs* What? You'd rather ave her flood our flat with tears?

1) Grrrr! I hate Moriarty right now. I mean, I thought I hated him in show, but this...this is a whole different level of evil. Gosh, Sherlock is drugged against his will. He's craving the drugs now. Curse you, Moriarty! Curse. You.

2) John is going to be ticked off. More than ticked off. He's going to KILL Moriarty. *grins* Good. DO it soon. I want Moriarty to suffer long and hard. Oh, I know John won't do that (he's too noble), it'll be Mycroft's job to do that, but John will certainly beat him to a pulp and back again.

3) Yeesh, that henchman is evil too. Taunting Sherlock like that. :(

All in all? Need you even ask? AWESOME! Nuff said.

~Tamuril2
TakedaEmo120 chapter 39 . 11/20/2015
The last bit is sad and touching in a way, for some reason. Can't wait until John and co. arrive so that they'll beat the **** out of Moriarty's men, if at all possible. Looking forward to the next one!
Cyn2K chapter 39 . 11/20/2015
I was so excited to see the notification today for this story! Poor Sherlock is pretty messed up at the moment. I hope the vision of John can sustain him.
Demon'sGrace chapter 38 . 11/16/2015
the ending of this chapter literally had me punching the air chanting "Go Mrs. H."