Reviews for Serpents and Celestial Bronze
Malabolg chapter 11 . 9/25
I’m honestly surprised that Luna hasn’t just wandered in already.
Magicthunder1 chapter 4 . 9/23
the way Harry's blood works kinda sounds like how cancer works to me so that could be an explanation as for why it is so deadly.
Maverick chapter 12 . 9/17
loved it!
Me a gustado mucho está historia y quería decir que tiene muy buena trama, me gustaría mucho que subas mas capitulos por qué me a gustado mucho mucho pero mucho
kat1017 chapter 3 . 7/29
You forgot that Harry's ancestor on his mother's side is the wife of the Norse God/Giant of the Seas/Oceans/Water which is also his ancestor since he is the Descendant of their Daughter, so he has at least one other deity in his family tree.
alucardgal chapter 12 . 7/26
Whoa! Talk about a wild ride! Loving it...but one problem...no update! More please!
917brat chapter 12 . 7/6
This is one wonderful story that I would so love to read more of and seriously hope you add more to as it is honestly amazing.
TypeVos chapter 12 . 7/2
If you ever decide to start writing again, would love to continue reading more of this. It is super well done
baron sanmdi chapter 12 . 6/25
will you keep updating it ?
plebston323 chapter 12 . 6/21
Wow, this was simply incredible. Diverse characters, original ideas, and excellent execution. Despite it no longer being updated I'm very happy you posted it and wrote what you did, I enjoyed it and am glad to have found this piece.
ALSTROEMERIA chapter 1 . 4/27
Please, please update! I love this story.
KingCheetah19 chapter 1 . 4/20
Such a shame this is abandoned. such a unique and brilliant concept
Zadenados chapter 12 . 4/18
ohhh this was such a cool concept I wish the story got picked up
MineHard444 chapter 12 . 4/4
Could you please update this story? It’s simply too good to be abandoned.
Persephone reader chapter 12 . 4/3
could you please continue with this story. I t is really good and I love reading it.
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »