Reviews for Star Wars: Starkiller's Clone Wars
"Thank you for joining me for another chapter I apologize for how short it was, I promise when I get back the next chapter will be longer."*crickets sound*Sooooo...wheres that next longer chapter?
guest chapter 7 . 2/23
hey can you make more please that would be awesome
I just found this and I'm not sure if you'll get this, but the chapter felt rushed and Galen felt rather out of character I'm going to keep reading though
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Please I need more. This is sooo good
Jenaromartines chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
this great story
CrimsonDragonKing18 chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
for anyone who reads this and watches rebels imagine ahsoka vs Vader when season 2 ends and Galen showed up to save her and kicked Vader's ass!
Memnon45 chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
This story is awsome man, I especially like how you have Galen in the Clone Wars Era instead of the Empire and how you replaced Vader with Dooku. Keep it up man, I also can't wait to see how you make TFU2 storyline.
FULCRUM 01 chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
Why haven't you updated!?
TragicFiction chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hey. Great story. 1 please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
More chapters
logan888 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
this is very well done, you've improved as chapters progressed, the only thing I suggest is proof reading a bit as there is a few minor mistakes hereband there, but other then that I shall be on the look out for the next chapter!
Darth Vigorous chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Please update
MattTheMarauder chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Sorry I have to stop reading here. They're in love? This soon? No way it's all too rushed and jumbled and just plain confusing, plot wise, at times.
Also you need to pick a tense and stick to it, I'd recommend past tense it seems to work the best.
MattTheMarauder chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
A nice idea but it has some serious issues.
The plot moves too fast.
galen is too perfect and automatically is a trusted Jedi.
The dialogue often doesn't feel organic or believable (stop saying everything is awesome)
Grammatical mistakes. I suggest getting a beta.
There are a few others but these are the major ones I think.
real spider chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I really think this is a good story and hope you will continue it
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »