Reviews for Identity
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
First time i read something like this reflexions, and i like it.
I think you've right about all this. Only i missed Cringer's words.
Thanks for write it.
Marley chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Dude...that was awesome! It's so profound. I never thought that maybe there was a bad side to being He-Man-that's an awesome idea!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Thanks for the story. You captured Adam's problems with He-Man very well.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
O_O Wow...That was great.

Deep, too.
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I love these kinds of storys were Adam reflects on the effect being He-Man has on himself and how people treat him.
D chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hi!

I love your story, please update soon!
D chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hi!

I love your story, please update soon!
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
It's introspective view and depth make this a great fic. Now if only I knew what those words mean...oh well, keep writing!
elenah56 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I watched the original he-man with my kids when it was on in the 80's. and even though I was an adult, I loved the show. I think you hit on Adam's feelings, especially about Teela's and Randor's attitude. I liked this piece alot! think about expanding it into a story.
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
way cool. Teela would help... if she knew. (hint, hint.)
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Wow...

good insight into what Adam may be thinking. Very good coice of words for his thoughts there!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Wow.. that's an impressive piece. I've been watching the new MotU on Cartoon Network lately, and while I never really thought about it, your story really makes sense.

I hope you write more - if not on this, than on other works in the MotU universe, certainly! Keep up the good work
magicgerbil chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I really like where this went. A new take on the whole reluctant secret super hero thing. I'm new to this section but like the revamp of this cartoon (watched the original years ago) and I have to say I honestly never thought of this situation. It certainly wouldn't have occured to me way back when. This is a great one shot.

Keep Writing!

~gerbil
Dalliann chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
This is great! I've always wondered what Adam feels like in the guise of He-Man. His own personality is SO different from his counterpart's that it makes sense that He-Man's personality would be a separate power- perhaps it's the combined virtues/traits of those who joined to become the spirit of Greyskull. Great fic and I hope to read more of your stories in the future!

-Dalliann
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
you so have to wirte another part to this is would make a great series

what would happen if he lost it?