Reviews for Dust Effect
talon2007 chapter 8 . 6/29
this was great, sad it was abandoned
dust effect needs to not be dead
renew/unkill this plz
RandomReader chapter 8 . 11/27/2017
Really hoping this gets revived. Love the humor and how the characters interact with each other. Hope to read more
Firefly9715 chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Well it's a shame that this seems to be dead, it was really good.
TM Calypso chapter 8 . 6/1/2017
I need more of this...it is just far too good of a story.
kingjellus chapter 8 . 4/1/2017
Genius story, want more
DogKnight chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This is just for people who have read all of the chapters here and want to read more: Go to Google and type "spacebattles" and "Dust Effect" there. The first link should go to a forum where it has more chapters if you are interested.

That being said, sad to not see it updated here, but it was a solid read nonetheless. Nice Work!
JimmyHall24 chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Moreeee
hunter 139 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
So, when are you going to put the new chapters on this site? I know you've been posting them on , which is cool, but it would be nice to see it here as well.
Mkoll chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
This is amazing, Yang Alienness is Perfect, and the Slight differences from a regular human make her a great addition to the team. Too bad they never found out about her Aura or see her go Super Sayin.
FanGirl chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
Not bad.
James chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
I LOVE IT! KEEP THE SIERIES GOING!
Milk Jug chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Pretty good chapter and story although the story probaly won't be finished due to the time gap of two years
DownloadWasTaken chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
I have trouble believing that Remnant could have gotten as far as they did without knowing what atoms are.