Reviews for White Camellias
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
I’m really enjoying this story!
curlystruggle chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
Interesting. I can't wait to see where this is heading
nameword chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
I'm really looking forward to this fic. I can't wait to read more!
Cooliceprincess chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
I've officially decided I love this story
Savage Kill chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
Well she got into the team, that's a start. I wonder what she's going to do to help them rise up...

Update soon!
nameword chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
I think the argument was perfectly dialogued and scened. Can't wait for the next update. Btw, this OC is really likable to me and unlike any of the ones I've read about in my many years in fanfiction. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
This story is amazing! Please continue to write and update often! I liked the pace you set and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Cooliceprincess chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
I think you're rushing the tranquil part of the chapter, even though it's still passable. About Yua's argument...well, I honestly don't know how I feel about that. But look at that! Yua finally meets Ushiwaka. I'm kinda excited now.
Cooliceprincess chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
Don't feel so bad. The rewritten version is considerably more well-made and interesting. Before I was like, "yeah, this story is so-so, but I'll add it to my following list just in case it gets better in the later chapters" but now I'm actually "wow, this is actually pretty great!"
TheLunaGoddess chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Cant wait for the next chapter. Pls update soon~
I-M-G-M chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
You should continue this story, it's really good and I am dying to know what happens next
HanaYumiTenshi chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Please update this is a really great story i want to see how it ends
Creme Tea chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Interesting story! Please update soon! :)
MourningMonday chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Oh~ I'm really interested to see where you take this. More please?
Avonberryi chapter 4 . 5/4/2015