Reviews for Gravity
zanagisa chapter 64 . 10/8
What a great story! I'm so happy I found this.
LalondeBii chapter 10 . 9/9
This is so good! I actually lost myself and thought I was reading a professionally published book until I pulled myself out of the story! Your writing is fantastic!
Vasilisa Westwood chapter 64 . 9/4
Oh my god my heart
wonderful story, i look forward to more
wanttodanceYES chapter 64 . 9/1
GOD DAMN IT. I HAD THIS THREE PAGE LONG THING I WROTE ON MY TRIP'S DRIVE BUT NOW I GOTTA SHOVE THIS TOGETHER IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE MY LAPTOP DIES

/TAKES A BREATH DEEPER THAN THE CLIFF FACE GAMORA FELL FROM/

So I f-ing love flashback related chapters and I am so hyped to see this resurface again, not just to re-establish how far Rosie has come, not just to highlight how accurate and heavily researched you write in that time period, BUT TO ALSO HAVE US HIT IN THE FACT WITH PEARL MFING HARBOR? Incredible. The other meaty details are lovely as well: Natasha and Bea's mom sharing their Russian history and having the pet-name echo over so many years and carry entirely different contexts, how Bea is bonding yet still struggling to find her place among her peers/friends, THAT AMAZING AVENGERS SHAMING NEWSPAPER ARTICLE MIDWAY THROUGH THAT MADE ME HAPPY AND SAD /I MEAN YOU NAMED THE ARTICLE WRITER DAMN CLOSE TO YOURSELF, OMG, STAPH/ , still perfect considering all that we know of our human heroes. I also love how you take the time to fill in much-needed relationship building time between characters that the movies just don't have time to show, mainly Vision and Wanda, a super sweet spot that is so beautifully spotted by Bea, among her other newer friends, like STRANGE, oh my god, I fan-girl'd once I read how his facial hair resembled Tony's-

OKAY I CAN'T PUT IT OFF ANYMORE, STEVE AND BEA

STEVE AND BE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

it was just so achingly perfected. Their dancing, the descriptions, the little sweet notions,like Steve mentioning that as a kid he was told the fire works were for him (I head-canoned this little idea for my own story years ago, ahh my heart fluttered to see it brought to life here!) And her gift of a sketch book and ahhhhgfhkgfd.

I just love this chapter so, so, so, so much.

You are a fantastic writer and I can feel this coming to an end and I AM DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

pleasegivememystevebeaendingokaybutreallythookaythanksiloveyoubye
First: I am really loving this story so far. It's funny. It's dramatic. It's enticing. Everything is so wonderfully well-written. Amazing work!
Second, and I'm only saying this because I haven't seen this brought up: I don't like Mrs. Banner at all. What she did early on in the story sounds a lot like kidnapping. She was right about how being adopted by a good family was the best option for Henry, as opposed to freezing to death, but the fact is that she took a child away from said child's guardian without consent and then later lied about how Henry arrived at the orphanage. Was the outcome good? Yes, sort of, but I can't find it in my heart to forgive that woman.
Aldiggity chapter 50 . 8/28
Please please please don’t turn this into a CA/BH. & want Bucky and Rosie
requiedream chapter 64 . 8/19
Well I can't believe I'm still alive and writing this comment after being through your 64 chapters of emotional whirlwind.

Seriously it was very hard for some part to not just flip chapters to see if everything will be all right or if it will stay in this unknown and indefinitely state of sadness and emotional turmoil. Particularly when you kept making Beatrice discovering so much informations or with her flashbacks that just made the depressing atmosphere more prominent than ever.

Do you plane on following the storyline of the movies with accuracy or with changes? Because I think that the trio deserves a happy end :(. How many chapters do you think it will take?
I don't know why I feel that you'll do something super sad for Bea and Buck, tragic love story (which already is), I hope I'm very wrong and you'll allow them to heal together and with Steve.

They had suffered too much and it just heartbreaking to see them so sad and anxious about everything. I know that it was a necessary and realistic and truly I'm in admiration for the way you handled it and I can just hope that you'll write a way out of this grieving swamp.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us and as a nooby writer you inspire me to improve my writing and thank you for this too.

I'm looking forward to read what will happen next even though I'm quite anxious to read it.
KayMoon24 chapter 64 . 8/18
REVIEW COMING SOON, BUT I HAVE ALREADY PRE-READ, AND I NEARLY CRIED I WAS SO HAPPY AT THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER AND ALL THE FRESH DETAILS FOR ME TO OBSESS OVER
AmyRenee55 chapter 64 . 8/7
I've been reading this entire story nonstop for almost a week now. Before work, on breaks, sitting in my car before I drive home. Even laying in bed not going to sleep before work, just to read this. It is AMAZING. You are amazing. I literally don't even know how to describe just how much I love your story. There's a lot of stories out there that I enjoy reading, but this is the first one that is almost EXACTLY what I want to read. You've made your own character completely integral to the story. And took a fantastic story in it's own right, and combined it with the awesomeness that is Captain America. Thank you for continuing this and being so great at it. You're my hero.
monkeybaby chapter 64 . 8/3
Good chapter!
agathokakologicals chapter 64 . 8/2
FIRSTLY, i already told you this, but i loved the opening scene. it’s a good reminder to the enormity of the time b grew up in and u know i’m a sucker for seeing more elena ( john whomst ?). and if that wasn’t enough, u gave us nat and b! it’s been such a treasure watching the baby steps from reserved and reluctant to wary yet vulnerable. it’s definitely romanov-ish and i can’t wait to see what their bond is like in the future!

the scene with strange is so easy to imagine because a) he WOULD ambush someone in the middle of a deli and b) your prose is SO LUCID AND CRISP jesus h christ. and before i forget, i absolutely adore the heck out of wanda and bea! it’s so rewarding seeing b setting roots down and forming dynamic relationships with other characters.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT…. the b and steve scene. oml. i’m grinning again. bea buying him art stuff? AHHHHHH. bea teasing him and being all smug? AHHHHHH. bea asking him to dance and steve being all flustered? them dancing the night away? ELMO ON FIRE . GIF i am LIVING for this, but the inner monologue about bucky killed me. i hate seeing my bb being so torn but i’m 100% on the edge of my seat waiting how this plays out. gimme all the angst!

like i said, ur updates never disappoint love! i can’t wait for the next one ;)
angel897 chapter 64 . 8/2
interesting to read as always
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 64 . 8/2
Lovely chapter! I wasn't expecting Dr Strange but when he showed up I got excited! He's truly a unique character, would love to see more interaction between him and the Avengers. I also enjoyed Beatrice's interactions with Natasha here, it seems so much more carefree and closer now than before. Also, the way you described Wanda was also magnificent, I find that you have a talent of actually writing these characters out with a real personality and insight to them that makes them more human and that is a rare trait in a writer, well done!
I especially loved the ending. I can tell that Steve and Beatrice are becoming a lot closer now and it almost seems romantic in nature, I also wasn't expecting that but I believe it is also a very realistic outcome for friends who been through so much together. I actually like the way you're handling these relationships, it seems like that Steve and Beatrice are holding each other up and giving support in a foreign world while having to face that Bucky is alive but not ready to see them. I once read a long time ago of when Bucky made the announcement in the bar that him and Rosie were engaged, Steve looked sad (?), I assumed he was in love in with both of them and told myself noooooo, that can't be it... but now... ;) That sweet ending with Steve and Beatrice was epic and cute!
Really good plz update soon