Reviews for Gravity
AmyRenee55 chapter 64 . 8/7
I've been reading this entire story nonstop for almost a week now. Before work, on breaks, sitting in my car before I drive home. Even laying in bed not going to sleep before work, just to read this. It is AMAZING. You are amazing. I literally don't even know how to describe just how much I love your story. There's a lot of stories out there that I enjoy reading, but this is the first one that is almost EXACTLY what I want to read. You've made your own character completely integral to the story. And took a fantastic story in it's own right, and combined it with the awesomeness that is Captain America. Thank you for continuing this and being so great at it. You're my hero.
monkeybaby chapter 64 . 8/3
Good chapter!
agathokakologicals chapter 64 . 8/2
FIRSTLY, i already told you this, but i loved the opening scene. it’s a good reminder to the enormity of the time b grew up in and u know i’m a sucker for seeing more elena ( john whomst ?). and if that wasn’t enough, u gave us nat and b! it’s been such a treasure watching the baby steps from reserved and reluctant to wary yet vulnerable. it’s definitely romanov-ish and i can’t wait to see what their bond is like in the future!

the scene with strange is so easy to imagine because a) he WOULD ambush someone in the middle of a deli and b) your prose is SO LUCID AND CRISP jesus h christ. and before i forget, i absolutely adore the heck out of wanda and bea! it’s so rewarding seeing b setting roots down and forming dynamic relationships with other characters.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT…. the b and steve scene. oml. i’m grinning again. bea buying him art stuff? AHHHHHH. bea teasing him and being all smug? AHHHHHH. bea asking him to dance and steve being all flustered? them dancing the night away? ELMO ON FIRE . GIF i am LIVING for this, but the inner monologue about bucky killed me. i hate seeing my bb being so torn but i’m 100% on the edge of my seat waiting how this plays out. gimme all the angst!

like i said, ur updates never disappoint love! i can’t wait for the next one ;)
angel897 chapter 64 . 8/2
interesting to read as always
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 64 . 8/2
Lovely chapter! I wasn't expecting Dr Strange but when he showed up I got excited! He's truly a unique character, would love to see more interaction between him and the Avengers. I also enjoyed Beatrice's interactions with Natasha here, it seems so much more carefree and closer now than before. Also, the way you described Wanda was also magnificent, I find that you have a talent of actually writing these characters out with a real personality and insight to them that makes them more human and that is a rare trait in a writer, well done!
I especially loved the ending. I can tell that Steve and Beatrice are becoming a lot closer now and it almost seems romantic in nature, I also wasn't expecting that but I believe it is also a very realistic outcome for friends who been through so much together. I actually like the way you're handling these relationships, it seems like that Steve and Beatrice are holding each other up and giving support in a foreign world while having to face that Bucky is alive but not ready to see them. I once read a long time ago of when Bucky made the announcement in the bar that him and Rosie were engaged, Steve looked sad (?), I assumed he was in love in with both of them and told myself noooooo, that can't be it... but now... ;) That sweet ending with Steve and Beatrice was epic and cute!
Really good plz update soon
Lovely to end on such a sweet note.
Dollface1 chapter 64 . 8/2
Great chapter, Bea and Steve dancing, so sweet but need to leave room for Bucky!
infinateconstellations chapter 56 . 7/31
The reunion was so unique. So sweet yet actually realistic. I hope you’re still writing this story! I came in late but love it!
Moon Witch '96 chapter 63 . 7/31
Gosh, this is so good. It's been a while since I've read this fandom, and I am so happy to see this as an addition. This was great. I loved Beatrice. Though it was slightly annoying to see her kidnapped so often(minor nitpick on that) I do like how her graduation into 'Nightingale' was a gradual one, not an immediate one. Not everyone is made a hero in a rush way. The same thing goes for the romance thing, I love how gently you've gone into the poly stuff here- Especially since all the characters involved in it are from the 40s- That's a mindset/ upbring that requires time to open up to something so different from there status co. Nicely done, and I look forward to seeing more of Gravity.
PistolHattersButtercup chapter 63 . 7/30
So it took me a million years to get through your whole story, I am so in love with it though, I hope that you update soon, the story is amazing.
You wrote tony so perfectly
heleana1 chapter 63 . 7/23
Please update! I love this story.
mncptwrn chapter 63 . 7/16
WHAT IS HIS PURPOSE THOOOOOO. YA BETTER LET US KNOW SOON. LUV YAH.
Dollface1 chapter 63 . 7/14
All caught up now, can’t wait to see where Bucky goes next. Looking forward to the next reunion with Rosie