Reviews for The Castaways Club
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 8/14
I liked this story even if I don't ship anyone in this fandom. Funny ending, too.
Magenta-Skye chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Okay, I was just a little girl when that movie came out, but watched it when I was older. Loved the conversation and laughed my butt off when Mr. Howell and Skipper seemingly lost a bet to Mrs. Howell. Come on, they should know better, you can't bet against Mrs. Howell's instincts. :) I smell a double wedding in their future. :)
TereseLucy384 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
That was a nice little trip down memory lane :)

And what a funny way for them to end up as couples - Gilligan just nonchalantly saying "Hey, you two should get married." Of course, he should have known that he would get dragged into that (although he didn't seem to mind)
Clouddy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Geez Gilligan, way to put everybody on the spot. LOL

I like the way that they all came to the revelation that they've been putting certain aspects of their lives on hold and for no real good reason at that.
It's why I don't tend count the movies in my head canon. I just can't believe that normal, healthy young adults would deprive themselves of relationships and whatnot for 15 freaking years when there were suitable partners on the island. A few years, maybe, but after a while after they'd all gotten to know each other and gotten close, I think they'd be wanting to have relationships and eventually children. Anyway...

Heh, I love that the older castaways had bets going. :D