Reviews for Dress of a Dilemma
MCH chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Trust Kat to out manoeuvre everyone on the dress with some help from M├ętis.

It all coming together.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Solon is ADORABLE! :D

"(and he'd actually noticed the preparations)" Bahaha, you oblivious workaholic Centaur!

Who is Keziah?

And whoops, forgot to vote.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Aww. I just love Kat and Oreius! They're so sweet/cute/ lovely/any other positive adjective!
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Soooooooooo . . . when is Alambiel going to meet Alcippe and will the centauress be angry about not making the dress? Though, I don't know how someone can be mad about Alambiel wearing her mother and grandmother's dress. From Oreius' brief description I feel like Alambiel and Alcippe will either love each other or get on each other's nerves.

One of those 48 storied must be that one. I think another should be Hadessah and Lew's wedding, and though it would be sad when Alambiel's grandfather crowned and sent her away from his perspective.

Solon was adorable! The description of the dress was amazing. Oreius' comment was tremendously sweet. I do remember poor Orieus' Pennywise nightmare. (Shameful chuckle) (clears throat) That was a great one-shot and this one is awesome! Keep writing!

God Bless
ScribeofHeroes
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Ugh. The Pennywise. I didn't need reminding.

Just no.

However, the rest is lovely, and I can't wait to finally read the real wedding. So sweet. :D

Oh, and future stories? I think i, ii, iii, iv and v. Thank you.