Reviews for A Predator Among Us
GhostSnoggAsh chapter 1 . 3/23
This so good
Guest chapter 47 . 12/18/2023
Poor Liltoto, it looks like things aren't starting out too good for the quincy. I wonder what Aaroniero has planned.
darkmachines chapter 47 . 12/17/2023
I'm so happy Cang Du and BG9 are alive. I can't wait to see how you can expand on them please.

Damn, new SternRitter introduce and didn't get to show off their powers. Also NaNaNa is dead dang first major SternRitter killed.

Also this is the 8th Kenpachi so he his very OP.

Damn it Candice, BG9, and Cang Du are die and poor Liltotto is now a puppet.

How is left, in the lower ranks... Bambeitta, Bazz-B, Pepe, Meninas, Guenael Lee, and Shaz Domino. At least I know Shaz won't be killed easy he is basically immortal almost.
Scarease chapter 47 . 12/17/2023
well He a Scare one that for sure .
darkmachines chapter 46 . 12/1/2023
Yea next time let check on Aaroneiro, go back and see what the SternRitter are doing, and finally see how Aizen and who he still has in his Army are doing too.
Scarease chapter 45 . 11/26/2023
happy to see this story continue man or girl keep it up .
Guest chapter 45 . 11/25/2023
I was expecting Aizen to show up but definitely not like that and it seems like he's gotten even stronger?! I'm really loving these Aaroniero and Rukia scenes though I'm curious what tricks our monstrous protagonist has up her sleeve.

Most of all looks like Ukitake might be thinking of going through with using Ichigo to replace Aaroniero. That might be something that Aaroniero and Rukia might actually agree on stopping.

Come to think of it I wonder how Sode No Shirayuki is impacted with Rukias possession and the possibility of her learning bankai?
darkmachines chapter 45 . 11/25/2023
Nice appearance from Aizen. I do look forward to see the Arrancars that are still with me.

Keep the awesome work up and I can't wait to see what is next.
darkmachines chapter 44 . 11/16/2023
Oh I can't wait for Urahara to us his Bankai later. I think be the one that can removed Szayel from Kirio and save her.

I calling that Nelliel has a Segunda Etapa now.

I'm quite excited to see Renji get the action he deserve.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/1/2023
I didn't expect Kenpachi to pull out a win with shikai against a fully unsealed squad 0 bankai. I thought that maybe it was going to lead him into needing his bankai. So I wonder how crazy his bankai strength would be in this story?

Poor Kirinji keeps taking L after L. This man has had it rough in this story.

Gins a tricky guy, so even though Byakuya has the advantage I wouldn't count him out, especially with his bankai.

I can't decide who will be more terrifying 'Kirio' or Aaroniero Shutara.
darkmachines chapter 42 . 10/18/2023
I wonder what Aizen is doing? I can picture him in Las Noches with Tosen. While for the Arrancars I think only Baraggan and his fraccion Charlotte, Abirama, Findor, Poww, Ggio, and Nirgge are the only ones left with him. Well Loly and Menoly are still there too. I guess also Wonderweiss is alive now too.

Everyone else is death and following Aaroneiro now. Thought I feel like Mayuri collected Dordoni, Cirucci, and Luppi to use them in the upcoming battles.

Nelliel and her fraccions are with the Soul Reapers to help them.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/18/2023
Lots of great setup for fights. Poor Hiyori isn't ready for the truth about Kirio. I'm curious about the Shutara puppet, if I'm not mistaken she wasn't originally mentioned by Aaroniero when she ordered Nimaiya to retrieve the Sword Five, granted neither was Kirio but I assume she came to test her 'evolution' more and get guinea pigs for research. But Shutara being an extension of Aaroniero, I wouldn't be surprised if she gave her other abilities/upgrades to make sure they succeed especially with how paranoid she is right now.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 29 . 10/14/2023
Niiice. Let the invasion against the Wandenreich (ironically enough) BEGIN!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 28 . 10/14/2023
Well now! Good for Szayel! Lol! And now…to the main matter…the Quincy!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 27 . 10/14/2023
Niiiice! The Hōgyōkū truly is an existence beyond compare!