Reviews for Dark Waters
NICE
thatgirl221b chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
I wish you didn't stop writing this six years ago cause now I am thoroughly intrigued
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
Where the fuck is the rest? What the heck man? You can't just get to the near end climax and then leave!
KiwiRita chapter 9 . 7/30/2020
Oh no! Please tell me you continued this somewhere else! This is so good! ️
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
So... coronas happening...

Can you please finish this?
ironandpen chapter 9 . 11/3/2019
Hi Miss Mungoe! It might be late but I had a gift I wanted to give you way back 4 years ago. You're my idol in writing fanfictions and here's my fan arts dedicated to you:

ironandpen/art/Gajeel-Dark-Water-515037912
ironandpen/art/Levy-Mcgarden-Dark-Waters-515038235

It seems I can't remember my passwords in both fanfiction and deviant but my pen name is ironandpen.
PikaJovi chapter 9 . 10/12/2019
Ok... great! Action started! A kiss was shared! Things are in the open! WHERE IS THE REST!? Omg! Come on! Please continue the story!
Sofyyy21 chapter 9 . 9/25/2019
I had seen art relating to this story before, but this is amazing! I really hope you make more soon, this is just so very well written!
Gryfindork26 chapter 9 . 6/16/2019
I need more this is amazing!
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
This is far too good not to continue!
Mechine chapter 9 . 3/7/2019
Ah, what a fantastic story! I do not know who or what can convince or give you the inspiration to continue this story, but I hope you will return to it at some point. It is too amazing to be left last he this.
It is an absolute pleasure to read, thank you!
Kibalover3029 chapter 9 . 12/2/2018
Are you planning on continuing this story? It's very good.
ForeverTheValentine chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
Did you just LEFT it there! Please come back for the big climactic battle and resolution of all the world’s problems. Honestly, I’ve been in love with this fic since I first found it, and it’s so sad that it’s unfinished (I don’t wanna say ‘abandoned’). It’s a beauty, and I’d really like to see how you wrap it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2018
GGULNDRIÖNRUKNÖÅÅÖKFWACJILÖ
Qwerky-Qwerty chapter 9 . 11/19/2018
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!