Reviews for Complicated Heart
Lyrha971 chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Okay, now I'm a FAN ! Your writting is beautiful and captivationg. You can make people feels what you're writting and that's unbelievable.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
I really loved that! I really like Ba'ek too! I wish Kisa could have loved him back. *sigh* Anyway, this was great from beginning to end and I love how you put the white dove tatoo in at the end! I'd completely forgotten about it! Great job.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 18 . 2/17/2004
Great story.
ice queen chapter 18 . 10/15/2003
Neat story, I really liked it! Can I suggest a follow up story where Jack is training Carter? ;)
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 18 . 8/8/2003
Sorry I took forever to finish reading this fic!

Congrats its realy enjoyable ;)!

~ Fi
leanne chapter 18 . 7/10/2003
What a wondeful afternoon I've just had! Thanks for the terrific story. I enjoyed your original characters and thought you pegged Jack really well. I liked the saying goodnight to the stars bit, it was a good reoccuring theme to pull chapters together and to create that link between the two of them. The confusion Sam has as two people in one is great too-that's a had balancing act. I'm really looking forward to reading your sequel now!
ng3 chapter 18 . 3/22/2003
extremely well characterisation of Kisa. loved the team dynamics in the last chapter. u wrapped it all up very, very nicely. the contrast between Kisa and Carter was depicted very well and when the others talked about it, it was even better.

umm... for the sequel, i'd just like to let u know that i don't really like the endings where they *finally* get together. i want them both on SG-1, with all their feelings inside them. i.e. just this kinda stories. i hope that you have the same trend of thought and that they won't quit or get hurt or have something happen that'd give them the chance or take it upon themselves to be together in the sequel. no pressure though.
shiplover chapter 18 . 2/10/2003
...That was amazing! A brilliant end, to a fantastic piece! Loved all of it and was not disapointed by that ending! By any chance could there be a sequel?
Glinda chapter 18 . 2/10/2003
*grins amusedly* (is that even a real word?) Cool story! Really loved the team interaction stuff in this chapter...Love seeing the guys all sweetly protective and vulnerable when the get worried about Sam! Keep up the good work - looking forward to the sequel with much enthusiasim! :)
Sailor C chapter 17 . 2/6/2003
Wow! I really like this story and I can't wait to read more! _
Jara chapter 17 . 2/5/2003
this is a great story! i have enjoyed reading it and have been glued to my screen LOL thanks for writing and I can't wait to read the last chapter although I always find it a shame when a good story comes to an end.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 17 . 2/5/2003
wow! can't wait for more.
sp chapter 17 . 2/4/2003
i really liked this entire story and cant wait for the final installment :)
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 16 . 1/22/2003
cool! not really in a very wordy mood at the moment so my words are really simple. can't wait for the next part! (sorry!)
Trouble chapter 16 . 1/22/2003