Reviews for The Temporary Wife
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
Absolutely beautiful. The ending was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Holy heck! YES! I finally found a Simmons and Ward pairing. You are literally my savior. Everything before this was either SkyeXSimmons or FitzXSimmons. I love you! YES! Woohoooo!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
Super enjoyed this :) thanks for taking the time to write it
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2016
This is by far the best Ward/Simmons story ever!
Tenebris.Rosis chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I absolutely loved the ending! I read it without resting, and I thought it was what was needed to end the story, not at all off-putting...
I loved the story and the idea, I think Ward and Simmons are the perfect couple!
StoryPirate chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I wasn't sure about this story, mainly because it was Simmons/Ward and Skye/Fitz whereas I prefer Skye/Ward and Fitz/Simmons. I'm so glad I did read it though - I was instantly hooked! This story is well written and very enjoyable! I loved all of the characters - even John Garrett Ward had his redeeming qualities. :) This last chapter was funny and a great wrap up too. Thank you for sharing this great story with us - and I'll definitely be on the lookout for the book it's based on!
JET1967 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
I know it's been quite a while since you posted anything here, so there's a good chance you won't see this, but I just found this story when I was looking for BioSpecialist stories. I absolutely loved it! It so reminded me of the romance novels I grew up with (more years ago than I care to think about).

Thank you for sharing this story with the readers.

Jane
MeadowWard chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
WOW. What a roller coaster! I don't remember the last time a fix made me legitimately cry. This was perfect, perfect, perfect in every way. Well done!
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Well, they're getting a bit warmer to each other, so it's a start. And she's kind of breaking the ice away from the family, so that's good too.
You named one of the kids Clark-you sly dog.
Yellow Lab! Buddy! You put Buddy in! Well, ish, but you know.
Daaaaang that part where Len and Grant were fighting over Celia! You pretty much spoke my feels exactly for this situation here and in canon with the show
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
That's got to be an uncomfortable car ride when your 'husband' continues to shut you down and you try to bolt twice.
Phil, eh? *grins* This sounds intriguing. Was Len the one who fell in the well?
So Garrett's his usual d*ck self, and Victoria's his aunt and the ice queen. Oh, wait, Len and Celia are meant to be Skye and Leo, aren't they! There's Skitz, after all, hooray!
Grant considering love and thinking about her smile. I see hope!
Nice to see Celia/Skye defending Jemma! Hopefully everyone else warms up to her too.
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Ow, Jemma's backstory really hitting me in the feels. She's gone through a lot, and yet she keeps going. Leo has a girlfriend who isn't Skye though *sigh*
Wow, everyone's pretty disgusted by Grant, and I can't entirely blame them. I still have faith in Biospecialist one day realizing how much they love each other and staying together.
John Garrett Ward-Oh my gosh! Ahhhh! Freaking out over here!
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This has been on my tabs for MONTHS (no joking), and now I am going to read this because I want some Biospecialist!
Stauton-Hand, eh? Will this be involving Victoria?
If you want a shrinking violet, then you're gonna get the most beautiful one and fall in love with her. *smiles* Love that he's buddies with Trip!
Trip's giving him so great advice, and I applaud him for all of it. LISTEN TO HIM, GRANT!
Yah, Jemma's here!
tentsubasa chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
This was fabulous! Absolutely fabulous. :D What a beautiful story of family, love, and reconciliation! Thank you so much for writing it. :D I'll have to check out the original book sometime. :)
tentsubasa chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
This is so wonderful! I love just about everything about it! Just one question: if Celia is Skye and Fitz is Jemma's brother, then why are they listed as a couple in the tags? Is Len supposed to be Fitz and I just got mixed up?
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I don't really see Ward x Simmons in canon, but I am loving this AU. XD This is amazing so far! I'm curious as to why it's Fitzsimmons, though.