Reviews for How Harry Turned Hogwarts Around
Sensorybuzz chapter 5 . 4/22
Fun story, I loved seeing all the changes Harry made.
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 3/14
Good story
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 5 . 2/21
This is beautiful, I am greatly impressed.
Cwhit930 chapter 5 . 12/30/2021
Another great story. Thanks for the share
venus4279 chapter 5 . 10/15/2021
This was a very enjoyable read - well-thought out, love the inventions and the smash changes eventually adding up to major shifts.
Camillus Seth chapter 5 . 9/16/2021
Harry and Wifey sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
S.A.R.C.A.S.M chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
I'm always annoyed when people overstate the usefulness of the disarming charm. True it could end most fights,especially at the beginning, but it almost never does. Animation charms along with transfiguration is so much more useful. Its so boring, and unimaginative, for a world where magic could do almost anything.

Animate a curtain to act as a video game boss, and if it is torn simply cast repairo. Or summon a hoard of butterflies to surround you making spells like Stupify, Expelliarmus, and most hexes, useless. Be creative, please?
RFDN chapter 5 . 7/28/2021
There are 2 issues with the base concept of this story.

The first is that the concept of being unable to change major events is actually impossible for two reasons 1. what constitutes a major event? 2. If free will is given than how does one actually prevent chaining events from changing a major event. In the cannon 7 books we only ever see a limited view of what happened the first time and then have a version of events occur that seem to be the same. There are two ways to explain this a 1. closed loop which has the assumption that freewill doesn't exist and somehow everything was already planned out so that a person from a future that doesn't exist yet will set the events to happen to make them exist or 2. we have a corkscrew like loop where an event happened that made pair A go into the past erasing themselves from their timeline at point B to arive at point C where they create a new timeline having event D happen to trick the version of themselves who experienced event D rather than event A to go back in time at point E and create a newtimeline at point F. There will be minor differences at the corresponding matching points but the series of events happening will be different each loop even if they are similar enough to get similar results.

The second issue I have is that you state that Harry's changes won't effect the results of sports until years from now. The arresting of death eaters could/should have adjusted some things as their acts of terror would be different. games might have been canceled or instead actually played instead of being postponed. Players might have family hurt or unaffected by events death eaters caused/should have caused. The entire operation with creating his boxes should have shifted supply and demand for businesses in the wizarding world to the point that medical potions shortages either were avoided or happened due to poor planning. Snape not being at Hogwarts means that he might have done important research or committed felonies which would cause major changes.
AlxkendBlader chapter 5 . 7/21/2021
Now that's a crackerjack story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2021
This was wonderful, makes me wonder what would happened had he went further back?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
I really love stories like this, seeing someone think outside the box always gives me a happy little thrill !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2021
I love how Harry is fixing their way of thinking to prevent issues in the future while still holding firm to his morals!
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 6/9/2021
An incredible must read twenty year time travel!
Wren Truesong chapter 5 . 4/15/2021
Oh well done. I really love the 'let's make as many tiny changes as possible' strategy, and it paid off beautifully.
RishIdea8 chapter 5 . 3/26/2021
Loved this story. Beautifully written.