Reviews for How Harry Turned Hogwarts Around
Wren Truesong chapter 5 . 4/15
Oh well done. I really love the 'let's make as many tiny changes as possible' strategy, and it paid off beautifully.
RishIdea8 chapter 5 . 3/26
Loved this story. Beautifully written.
Bele chapter 5 . 12/27/2020
brilliant ideas... now we just need those in real life and maybe humanity has a chance...
Lyria17 chapter 5 . 11/16/2020
I just reread this story and I liked it a lot! I love (well written) time travel stories and this was great!

I think you could have gone deeper into Harry’s feelings though, for example not seeing Ron, Hermione and his other friends again, and them not having the same relationship later on and things line that. There could have been a bigger character arch. But the story was great as is and a very nice read! Thank you very much for writing the story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 5 . 10/13/2020
Loved it
GriffindorARMY chapter 3 . 9/22/2020
I really really like this story..i love how strict harry was.. he was so cool.. your fanfiction so cool..i read a lot of your story and i think you really talented in writing..i mean you write fanfiction naruto too.. with fighting scene.. that was really difficult as naruto and harry potter are totally different universe..i wish to see more sadist and strict harry story...keep up good work
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 5 . 9/10/2020
Short, intriguing, and engaging
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
The best time travel story I've read.
Rebatrek chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
Great story! I really like the common sense. Thank you for sharing.
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 5 . 6/13/2020
I really want to read a story written by you about Harry raising his alternate self with the help of Remus and Sirius. Granted, I think the gender would have to be different due to it being an AU. Not everything should or could be the same. The bloodwards would work due to them having the same blood.
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
interesting.
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
take snaoe reputation as potion master, isnt like cheating, i mean harry is from future. from the education and experience is different, i always dont like time travel who stealing people hardwork.
AthenaHermione chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Great story ! I like it.
Happyxzoro chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
C'était vraiment chouette à lire merci beaucoup
Ninamaria429 chapter 5 . 5/19/2020