Reviews for Anthony of Asgard
Word of advice. When revsjng your work. Go ahead and take down all the chapters after the first A/N.
weyrleader69 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
kind of disorientating to go from past-parties to post-wedding with no warning!

apart from that i'm loving this story so far.
JenJo chapter 37 . 5/16/2015
I'm glad the pair have realised that they have things to short through.
I look forward to the next instalment, to see how they sort themselves out.

masterjediratgrl31 chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
I think Loki's reaction was perfect, it makes me sad though, but that was your intention. At least Tony accepted that he was NOT going to be forgiven THAT easy for pulling a stunt like that. I'm glad you reposted your stuff, and I like how this ended, hope you have a sequel to this!
SSwish chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
The twists and turns in this story are excellent. I am hoping that we get to see what Tony comes up with as a resolution to this situation and see more of Loki's thoughts and feelings on what happened in the next story.

Looking forward to more from you.
Susan S
bunnigirl74 chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
*sniffles* awwwww! I don't know who i feel worse for. Tony never means to screw the pooch and yet he does every time. I swear he needs to have Jarvis programmed to make him wait 20 minutes before he does anything with Loki to make sure they go over the potential fuck ups.
KieraPSI chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
Wow. Very nicely done.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 37 . 5/15/2015
I'm glad Tony realized his errors and that Loki was able to express both his anger and his desire that they fix this. I really hope they get a happy ending in the sequel.
thank you chapter 36 . 5/14/2015
Thank you for this story. As Chap 35 was the happy ending. I will stop here. I like happy endings and don't need misery. Thank you for the stories.
LokiwifeWinchester chapter 36 . 5/14/2015
MORE UPDATES! Defiantly more updates! I love this story!
Doctor Maz chapter 36 . 5/14/2015
Just do it however you originally intended. You don't need to write to please everyone else. They've all read this far because they like how you write and the plot decisions you've made. If you start writing for other people, then you lose what people enjoy about your writing.
bunnigirl74 chapter 36 . 5/14/2015
I would like a happy ending for Stark and Loki. I admit it. I'd like for them to eventually work through their issues, no matter how many years it takes them to hash it out.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/17/2015
What happened to 36?
JenJo chapter 36 . 4/16/2015
Well, the fallout is certainly going to be interesting, on both sides.
Thanks for another chapter
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 36 . 4/15/2015
sweet mother of GOD that was a glorious chapter! I'm super curious as to how Loki's going to react once he comes down from his high, can't wait for the next chapter!