Reviews for Deja Vu
Dralx chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
This was such a good story! I like the whole UC/Mummy crossover. You did a great job here!
Insane Dragoness chapter 19 . 12/13/2002
that was a cool story.
J-James chapter 18 . 12/7/2002
Ahhhh great ending Deana! Making a father proud! And that was a hoot with Ardeth and the chopsticks! :)

Another great story! Loved every minute of it and I look forward to your next tale! (PM is it?)
ann chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
Oh, fabulous as usual. You do this so well. I am ready for a young, virile Ardeth story now...if you write another, I can quite yearning for a third Mummy movie. And if they do make one, they better put Safti in it.
Lula1 chapter 19 . 12/4/2002
Hello there! LOL...I just have to put my 'two cents' in for good measure. Yeppy, Antonia... what Dee is telling you is absolutely right...I know, cause I was confused way back when, when she was writing 'One is Two'...but now it makes perfect sense.

Antonia, I haven't seen your name around(pretty name!), so I'd like to personally welcome you to our writer/reader/reviewer circle.

Dee is an awesome writer isn't she? She is also a very good friend of mine, and an incredible person as well(hehehe! Am I embarrassing you, Dee? LOLOLOL).

You take care...

LuWanda(Lula)
evilspoofauthorCassi chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
Hej! I read the beginning of this back when it first came out. Don't remember if I reviewed. If I didn't, I really meant to. Sorry. Very good! I always love these stories of yours! I'd say between the two of us, this man is gonna need therapy for the rest of his life! _

In my next spoof, Forbidden Spoof 1, he'll be married to Alex Cross and they've suddenly aquired two children...unless you count the rest of his team which starts calling him Daddy. Most likely punishment for shooting them all! LOL-Cassi
Nicky chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
That's such a sweet ending! I can just see Ardeth spearing the food, too! LOL. That comes from all of those years fighting with a scimitar! LOL.

Now, everything is calm, so what are you going to do to Frank next? He's always getting hurt by his job, maybe it's time for him to get shaken up by a female, hmmm? Just an idea! I can't wait for your next story, Deana.
Antonia chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
I liked this story. I especially liked the elderly Ardeth. But, there is one major contradiction. This story seems to negate the previous one, in which Ardeth and Frank share a soul; i.e. Frank is a reincarnation. In the present story, both men are in the same real time, and Ardeth is still alive! So he still has his own soul, and it is not available for reincarnation. Ardeth would have to have died prior to Frank's birth for the two men to share a soul.
Jville chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
Loved the story Dee. I already told you that the other day when we talked but now it is in writing. I liked the ending it was really sweet.I will patiently wait for your next one. MaryAnn :)
Aulizia chapter 18 . 12/4/2002
Aww...that is such a poignant ending! Lol, I’m just sad it had to end; I always love your writing so much! Lol, but I’m sure you’ve already got the next one planned and ready to reveal! ;c)

Great story Deana! Never stop writing! - Cat*
Lula1 chapter 18 . 12/3/2002
Very nice ending, Dee! I 'know' his daddy was smiling down at him and very proud of the man his son had become.

It's true, no matter what, justice is served, no matter how long it takes...and I'm glad that his dad's murderer was caught and justice was served.

Great job Dee!

LuWanda
Lula1 chapter 17 . 12/3/2002
Awww...that's so wonderful...Ardeth goes to America with his grandyoungun! Nice...cause he's so old, well, you never know when it's time to go.

Ardeth with chopsticks, and 100 year old hands...lol...I bet he's gonna be a little shaky using them...or is he gonna show them a thing or two that'll surprise them? You never know, in 100 years times, who knows what all he's learned to do...lololol

Great job, Dee

LuWanda
SithRuse chapter 18 . 12/3/2002
*sniffle* Aaaw. That ending. *sniff* That's just too sad, bittersweet and all. I'm glad Frankie got to bring Ardeth home. :) He could prolly use a father figure around, huh? Now if only Granny Ruse could make it on a plane to Chicago... ;-) Anyway, excellent story, my friend! I loved it.
Doreen chapter 18 . 12/3/2002
awwwww...how sweet. Me makes a Pappa proud. ;)
Lady FoxFire chapter 18 . 12/3/2002