Reviews for Panda Pants
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
My E-mails not working.I know you have the right to you're the way I see it,she was taking up room,typing short...'1-shot' things that I see as pointless excuses just to get to reviews.I don't think storys have to be perfect,but I do think that you should post a story 1 at a time and not take up so much 's like you've been here long enough,I'm not trying to put anyone down or give them flames.I'm giving them some .
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
I like Gigi and her friends. they seem nice, huh? (and yes, cowboy bebop rocks!)
Chibi-Chi chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
Surely that can't be it? Please keep going. It's a brill fic.
chib
Daffydill chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Hey I really like this story! Duh! I can't wait to read more so keep writing!
Ira Gaines chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
I like. Not only has there been no Amy so far (why does Ephram like her anyway?) but there have been multiple Lord of the Rings references. Ya gotta love it. (Even if the Rubik's cube thing almost made me cry since my 8 year old brother got me one for Christmas and almost immediately mixed it up without my permission and I haven't been able to solve it.)
cyher chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I like the idea, but it seems a little implausible that 1. her parents wouldn't have a way for emergency contacts and 2. Gigi wouldn't have any friends she could stay with, and 3. Dr. Brown wouldn't ask about friends before offering up his home. Besides that, so far so good.

Let's see...it's also a little difficult to understand when you have one character say something and immediately follow it up with an action by the other character (ie "I'm in pain, it's what I do." Andy smiled.) So many people use verbs like smiled, shrugged, nodded, etc. to get away from having to say "he said, she said, he said she said, blah blah blah" so it gets confusing as to who's actually doing the speaking.
EmoStarlette chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
I love this fic! I'm so happy you finally updated! Please update again soon!
Gnat10886 chapter 3 . 8/7/2003
Awesome job, so glad you finally updated. Ephram's new 'friends' sound cool. Can't wait to see more. I posted my own Everwood fic. Check it out when you get some time.

Gnat
Katelin chapter 3 . 8/6/2003
hey! this is a good story with an actual unique idea! its great post soon!
Daffydill chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
Just one word thats not nice. LOTR SUX! Ok now that thats out of the way i really love your story. I do i do i do! :) Anywayz I can't wait to read more of it so i hope you update soon.
Daffydill chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Hey where is that next chapter you promised? I am waiting for it. I can't wait to read it. I really think that this is good.
Gnat10886 to lazy to log in chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Hey love this. It's still on my faves. So glad you updated it...finally...lol. I can't wait for more. Seems like an interesting twist. Read my stuff when you have time, please.

Nat
rainbowlite606 chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
umm...the formating could use a little work...everthing is all bunched together, making it a little hard to read. otherwise it is a well-written story. please write more.
fin faldi chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
!accept flames huh?::pulls out a flame thrower:: he he he!
Gnat10886 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hey

This is really good so far. I like the dialogue and eveeryone is really in character. It also helps that Everwood Rocks! You are doing a great job. One tip though, seperate your dialogue, don't know if it is a formatting error or one made by the "great" . If you fix the formatting it will be easier to read. THis is on my faves, I am egar to see what you do witht his so write more soon. Check out my stuff when you have the time, please.

Gnat