Reviews for Heritage
inactive0001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was good but i'm confused about somthing and i would really apreciate if you explain it.
At first i thought that it was Tatsumi killing Muraki (as was mostlikly your intent and you pulled it off brillantly) but in the end it was of course his Grandfather, (Which would explain why the visitor would refer to Tsuzuki as a child) but my confusion falls on the visitor, was it a random Shinigami or was it Konoe (I can't spell his name i'm sure, i'm talking about the Chief) or was it Tatsumi (My confusion if it is him is because he's younger than Tusuzuki) or am i just a Baka? _;;
Very good, please get back to me!
hikari chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
*big cheesy grin and crying* okay... that's tat's to a tea... and the poor little boy. *sniffs, wha? I have a protect the chibis complex here...* Very well done. I shall HAVE to check out the rest of your stuff me dear
lux chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Yay! More Yami goodness from the pen of incandescens. I love the way you write Tatsumi, so dangerously polite. I hope to see many many more YnM tales from you.
panatlantic chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
It's brilliant! i just read it on the mu/tsu mailing list too and i wanted to say so but i can't write reviews too good and didn't want to get in trouble for spamming the list! SO I'M SO GLAD YOU POSTED HERE TOO!

with that little rant out of the way, THANKYOU FOR THE GREAT FIC