Reviews for Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles )
snow927 chapter 1 . 34m
can you do the other books as well, this one was DEFINITELY well worth the read
Guest chapter 1 . 3h
Dude This is fanfiction ffs. It doesnt matter whether Dumbledore is gay or not its not a big deal. If you havent noticed, there are thousands Harry/Draco and Harry/Ron stories out there. Are they gay in canon? No they are not.

You guys really should stop treatin homosexuality as if it somekind of unnatural, unchangable thing in fiction.
Guest chapter 14 . 3h
I like what you tried to do, but, Albus Dumbledore is GAY
OH BOY TROLL chapter 14 . 16h
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
Oh boi troll chapter 1 . 10/15
Boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
fredandgeorgerule chapter 2 . 10/15
Dumbledore was around 110 years old and McGonagal around 60/70 in the first book. But, moving past that, Dumbledore was gay, and even if he wasn't, there was never anything more than friendship between him and Minerva
judas chapter 1 . 10/13
christianity makes me happy this made me pray to the lord our god :) thank for writing i am 9 year old and my mom gave me the lordly godly name of "judas" as a trobite to the lord our god he loves us all do u like my christianity i want 2 be gud writer like u yes please and thanks please convert me thankx thats nice of u also i like how harry was tring to get draco to be christian gryffindor hat becuse tht is the best kind too bad ron only liked idols lke the devil himslf also hermione was bettr than in real books because she was indepndnt in the rek book and that is not how women are i know because my mom said so so thank u for making this better nd correcting it for her so i could read this good book :) :) :)
this was gud my borther jebediah and sister mary meagdolinn and by brother j'esus and he is good and pure like u want thank for writing bless u have good christian day
UnderDiscoLights chapter 1 . 10/12
ALSO THIS STORY IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD NOW AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE AUTHOR IS NOT GOING TO UPDATE AND SHE/HE IS NOT GOING TO REPLY SO YOUR SUPER LONG HATEFUL REVIEWS ARE JUST POINTLESS.

JUST STOP IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

THIS STORY IS JUST A JOKE FOR FUCKS SAKES

Okay im out now.
OH...

MY...

FUCKING...

GOD...!

Like seriously what the fucking hell...?!

Are there really this many people who fail to understand that this story is just a joke?

First I thought that all these butthurt people are just little kids and teenagers who may not understand a subtle sense of humour and who always take everything wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously when it comes to fandoms... but there are adult readers as well...? Really...?

Seriously my dear Potterheads, if someone talking shit about your favourite holy books is all it takes to set you off then that’s just sad. I can tell you that its not healthy to be obsessed over this bullshit when people are struggling to eat and survive in this world. Do something constructive with your life rather than complaining about some stupid fanfiction story that is just made for laughs.

Ok Im out.
You are really inconsiderate of other people's beliefs. Men give us women children and we have to look after the home? We don't have to. Sometimes it is ok for men to look after the home and women to go to work. This is not woman hating. And saying that people are evil because they do not believe in God is defying
what God himself says! You should be tolerant of other people's faith and beliefs, whether that be the idea of feminism and sexism or being an athiest or different religion. Furthermore, what is this about woman not being allowed to eat as much as men? Two instead of three? You are being sexist and gender stereotypical by saying that they should be delicate and fragile, and thin! This is the exact thing that causes girls to become insecure with their body, and feel the need to commit suicide. This is a very upsetting topic and I am deeply shocked and upset that a woman of God would promote such things. I look forward to your reply.
While I feel good that someone is expressing their opinions as that is a human right: the freedom of speech, I also feel that this book is incredibly sexist. Women submissing themselves to men? Sexism is what inspires sexual harassment and rape, and I would not want my children to read books that promote such a thing. We live in the 21st Century, where gender equality is becoming more prominent. Where women should have equal pay as men, and both genders should have equal rights and opportunities. I feel incredibly upset that you promote sexism in a book written for our young generations, and you may make small girls feel worthless and upset. Thank you for reading this and I much await your response to this most concerning topic.
OH...

MY...

FUCKING...

GOD...!

Ok Im out.
Jezebel chapter 14 . 10/12
o my heavens grace, i luuuuv it! blessings to you and your beautiful family! read it to my children every night after bible study. I will bake a cake for my husband tomorrow when he comes home from work, because I am a stay-at-home mother who despises all feminists, duh.

P.S. especially the sentence 'fornicating, drug-addicted evolutionist' spoke to my soul.
Blessings!
Jezebel
Voldemort chapter 14 . 10/11
This is three years old but,
If Voldemort is a villain for trying to prevent religious freedom, shouldn't Dumbledore be as well? He orders his students to convert Voldy, Voldemort has no choice in the matter, but even at the young age of eleven, Harry is telling someone different from him to, in your words, "Burn in hell". Also, "Lets save the heathen's soul." This is so anti first amendment, that it doesn't deserve to be on this site. And this site contains explicitly rated kinky dominatrix rape fanfiction... Personally, as an atheist that respects ALL religions, I find the comments about us hateful. Hell, I'm only fourteen, but I damn well know that my views on the world are far more fair to far more people. Even when Voldemort apologizes outright, and explicitly states that he was not intending to offend but to joke, and when he tells the public this, the demon children of HSP&M will not rest. I'm not going to say that I feel sorry for your children, but I do believe that once they turn fourteen, Hell, wait until they're eighteen, but give them a "Harry Potter" novel. Or maybe "Half Bad", thats a good book, or "Carry On"! Let them decide on their own what to beieve, or, you are just as misguided as Dumbledore. Thank you, YES, thank you for opening my eyes to the wonders of the altruistic propaganda that is this "book".
The Flip Side chapter 14 . 10/11
Hello! I've read through your story, and I want to thank you for posting! It is good to get a different perspective every once in a while, and I am glad for this experience. I am seeking to understand why your faith believes this way, and hopefully you can understand why my faith believes in our way. I'm sure some things I believe in baffle you, and it's visa versa. I understand why you would disagree with my beliefs, and I'm sure you would understand why I might disagree with your beliefs. Though I am a bit upset over how you are disagreeing. While I agree that witchcraft shouldn't be as positively portrayed in media, I disagree that all evolutionists are addicted to drugs. Maybe if we have a conversation, we could both be a bit less hateful, and a lot more Christian towards each other. I am a Christian (A Methodist) and we believe very differently.

I believe in evolution, and I also believe in God. I think that God put specific creatures on earth and that he molded them to evolve to better fit his image. I don't think that evolution proves or disproves God's existence either way. Evolution is also very well documented, which makes it a little hard to ignore in social settings. For example, did you know whales evolved from wolf-like creatures? I learned it just the other day! It's very fascinating. To think that Jonah could have been swallowed by a wolf-like creature never evolved into whales! I'm not asking you to believe in evolution, your faith is your own. This is just why I believe in evolution.

I also am a feminist. I feel like feminist get a really bad reputation that we don't necessarily deserve. There is also a lot of confusion surrounding what exactly feminism stands for. Feminism is the belief that men and women should have equal rights in everything. Not that women should be more powerful than men, just that we should be treated the same way men are treated. I have been surrounded by sexism most of my life, and I feel that I haven't been able to live a fuller life because of this sexism. I love hard core camping, shooting guns, chopping wood, and competitively rock climbing. Some men would think I am bad at these pursuits, and others out right think I shouldn't do these things! But I feel it is my right as a human being to pursuit any christian activity that fits my fancy. My father is the same way, he love to cook, work around the house, and be with my sibling and I. It is his right as a human being to do what he loves to do. My mother was also a small business owner, and a very successful one too. She is already retired at a fairly young age, and sometimes works for fun. She wears make-up and cares about her looks more than I do too! We have family dinners and interact with each other. My family shares the house work, and we are open minded in our personal pursuits and open minded towards others. Does your faith forbid our passions? I am wondering what would you do if your husband loved to clean, and you loved to work? I see why you want to stay at home and be with your family, and why your husband would want to go to work. I am not suggesting you should change your life style. It is your right as a human being to do what you love to do. I believe that genders shouldn't be forced into doing something that they don't want to do.
Feminism was actually edited out of the Bible. At first I didn't believe that something so important to me would be taken out of the Bible! Why would God try and make part of his creation more powerful than the other? And why would God try and hide gender equality? But after some research I discovered the story of Lilith in the Garden of Eden. To sum it up, God made both Lilith and Adam equally out of clay (or mud depending) and put them in the Garden of Eden. Adam tried to be over bearing and controlling over Lilith, and Lilith tried to negotiate with Adam so they could both enjoy paradise together. Adam never relented, so Lilith willingly left the Garden of Eden in order to live her life the way she wanted. Adam was upset, so God favored Adam by making Eve of the Rib, out of his rib. There is historical evidence that historians found proving that Lilith was taken out of the Bible. I'm not asking you to take my word as truth, or to believe in the story of Lilith. I want to show that the Bible did have independent women, at least before it was edited out. I don't think being independent from men is a sin. These are just my beliefs, I'm not asking you to believe in them.

I take offense to being called a drug addict. Addiction to drugs has nothing to do with faith, period. My atheist relative, the kindest women I know, has hardly even touched alcohol. My Catholic relative was a heroine addict before he recovered. Several atheists, and various Christians vape e-cigerites at my school together. I know both Christians and non Christians who have overdosed. It is misleading, dangerous, and offensive to think that drug issues only apply to a specific group of people. Drugs can affect anyone if they ever use drugs. People should be warned to avoid drugs, not to be more Christian and become immune to drugs as a result. People chose to turn to drugs, not God.

Sex is a personal matter, that depends on the person and the situation in which they live. I can't really say much about it, because I am a virgin. However, I want to share sex with someone whom I love and care for. Marriage is really just a document the government has you sign and pay a fee for. Love is more sacred than a document. I like to think I belong to myself, not my future partner. Until I am with my partner legally, it is my own choice to do with my body what I will. I think it is very noble of you to have saved yourself for your beloved, I personally am not so noble.

I go to church every weekend. I love my family, my neighbors, and my friends. I am sure that you and I are not so different from each other. So we should love each other like we love our neighbors. I don't scorn you for your choices and beliefs in your life. It is your life and that is under your jurisdiction. All I ask is that you don't scorn me for my choices either. We are both reaching up towards something, and that's all that really matters isn't it? As long as people believe that there is something higher than themselves, who cares what name we call it? We are all people. We all have beliefs and feelings. Lets get along with one another.
Thank you for your time and understanding; God bless you,
The Flip Side