Reviews for A Boy Named Ed
Ncaks chapter 41 . 9/7
When will you update?
Fabro de Omres chapter 10 . 9/2
Yes! I love this chapter so much!
Ruby-Blade-Princess chapter 41 . 8/30
I read through all 41 chapters in one sitting.

I also took a look at your profile. I don’t know how late I am on this but congratulations on the marriage! I know changes in life can mean big rearrangements on priorities, but I have hope that someday you will have some spare time to be a writer again, of course after you have time to review things again. Or maybe at least one day you will go back an read what you wrote and it would bring a smile on your face in fond memories of it. (I know I do that a lot with my writings, though I don’t publish many of them.)

Live life happily. Hope your new life will settle into a good routine! (I have gone through moving, new jobs, and marriage also! So I know how hectic and how much change that is! Best of luck!)
Yuna chapter 12 . 8/29
He would just have to buy her a new set of earrings (see Fullmetal Alchemist OVA)
GunsAndMagic chapter 41 . 8/24
This story is truly amazing, and so well thought-out. I binge read the whole thing! I am really impressed with how you've grown each of the characters to fit everything that's happened. Thank you for a wonderful read!
Geekowl546 chapter 27 . 8/17
This review is a spoiler if you haven't read to at least chapter 26, but I was re-reading this fic and I just realized, they never found Winry's body. Winry is perfect hostage material if someone is after Ed. I'm probably grasping at straws but maybe Winry is alive (I really hope she is). Also note that the conductor, another potentially important person, was the other one missing. Based on the last time this was updated I'm starting to worry that I'll never know if I was right, but I really hope this story gets finished someday.
Please update!
RuinedFox chapter 10 . 5/13
aaaaand the waterworks start. I really love this fic. Where are you, Al?
Silverdam chapter 5 . 4/12
I kept seeing this fic whenever I went to the FMA section and I always avoided it because I knew it would be an absolute angst fest and I would cry a lot and get sucked in and cry even more, but now I've finally started reading it and I was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and I've cried like ten times already but I'm still here because now I have to finish it. Thanks for that.
Wilted Socks chapter 41 . 4/8
Oh thank god you didn't leave it on a worse cliffhanger. I can live with this. Will I be looking at you with puppy eyes for another update in the foreseeable future? Definitely. But boy am I more willing to sit there for ten years doing it knowing that Roy Mustang is alive.

This was a tear-filled ride, and I'm glad I went on it this weekend! An amazing experience, two whole years of work and experience and your life/history right there... I'm not sure where I'm going with this anymore.

Thank you for this, I hope wherever the road you travel goes that it puts a bench down for you once in awhile!
Itchy Socks chapter 39 . 4/8
Wow, I can't believe the Resembool sheep shearing festival had a slip n slide the whole time- just look at these waterworks! QQ

I love... How you've handled this whole thing. This whole situation with Ed's memories, that he has 29 years worth of memories but he hasn't aged a day past 13-15. I don't think I have the words to adequately describe how incredible that is, that you came up with that. Any other route could have been so easy, and yet here you are, crushing me with this beautiful and heartfelt and impossible thing that you've managed to make feel so REAL. You took what was so good about these brothers and cranked it up to eleven!
Garfield Socks chapter 36 . 4/8
I can't believe Edward McLastname finally solved the mystery of FRIENDSHIP...

LOOK AT THOSE FRIENDS! HUMAN COMPASSION AND COMPANIONSHIP! IM SO PROUD OF THOSE BOYS but anytime Ed says anything remotely kind of negative about his fam I'm so worried there's an ear listening somewhere, waiting to take advantage

My guy you have got to get your head in this political game
Tell-Tale Socks chapter 17 . 4/7
Y'all ever spend a whole chapter sniffeling and then just break down at the last sentence cause them talented ass writers know how to find your heart and SQUEEZE?
Manasi chapter 41 . 4/4
When are you going to update... I have been waiting for a very long time... Please finish the story
1aguacate1 chapter 1 . 3/24
it's only chapter 1 and im already shook. like. what the hell happened? i did not expect this story to go this way. i have so many questions, and im so excited for the rest of the story yo.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »