Reviews for A Boy Named Ed
Silverdam chapter 5 . 4/12
I kept seeing this fic whenever I went to the FMA section and I always avoided it because I knew it would be an absolute angst fest and I would cry a lot and get sucked in and cry even more, but now I've finally started reading it and I was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT and I've cried like ten times already but I'm still here because now I have to finish it. Thanks for that.
Wilted Socks chapter 41 . 4/8
Oh thank god you didn't leave it on a worse cliffhanger. I can live with this. Will I be looking at you with puppy eyes for another update in the foreseeable future? Definitely. But boy am I more willing to sit there for ten years doing it knowing that Roy Mustang is alive.

This was a tear-filled ride, and I'm glad I went on it this weekend! An amazing experience, two whole years of work and experience and your life/history right there... I'm not sure where I'm going with this anymore.

Thank you for this, I hope wherever the road you travel goes that it puts a bench down for you once in awhile!
Itchy Socks chapter 39 . 4/8
Wow, I can't believe the Resembool sheep shearing festival had a slip n slide the whole time- just look at these waterworks! QQ

I love... How you've handled this whole thing. This whole situation with Ed's memories, that he has 29 years worth of memories but he hasn't aged a day past 13-15. I don't think I have the words to adequately describe how incredible that is, that you came up with that. Any other route could have been so easy, and yet here you are, crushing me with this beautiful and heartfelt and impossible thing that you've managed to make feel so REAL. You took what was so good about these brothers and cranked it up to eleven!
Garfield Socks chapter 36 . 4/8
I can't believe Edward McLastname finally solved the mystery of FRIENDSHIP...

LOOK AT THOSE FRIENDS! HUMAN COMPASSION AND COMPANIONSHIP! IM SO PROUD OF THOSE BOYS but anytime Ed says anything remotely kind of negative about his fam I'm so worried there's an ear listening somewhere, waiting to take advantage

My guy you have got to get your head in this political game
Tell-Tale Socks chapter 17 . 4/7
Y'all ever spend a whole chapter sniffeling and then just break down at the last sentence cause them talented ass writers know how to find your heart and SQUEEZE?
Manasi chapter 41 . 4/4
When are you going to update... I have been waiting for a very long time... Please finish the story
be movie chapter 1 . 3/24
it's only chapter 1 and im already shook. like. what the hell happened? i did not expect this story to go this way. i have so many questions, and im so excited for the rest of the story yo.
K chapter 2 . 3/1
I’m literally only two chapters in and I’m crying. Thanks!
I would love to read more of the story. It has been great so far.
fruitsmoothy chapter 22 . 2/21
such a sweet reunion! I can't believe al would just up and leave without telling anyone!
LucidKren chapter 41 . 2/16
This story is absolutely amazing. Roy is going to have a long road to recovery. I'm glad he and Al got to make up before it all went down.

Great work!
NemiTheNen chapter 1 . 2/14
I have not read this fic, I read the summary and at the end I burst into figurative tears, and am literally sniffling. And I'm barely into FMA fandom.

And you got that with what amounts to a goddamn tweet. Your writing is fucking ON POINT.
LucidKren chapter 26 . 2/13
My freaking heart. I... This was beautiful. You did a fabulous memorial for Winry. (Not that I believe she's dead. I think for plot reasons she has been kidnapped).
Nitro Indigo chapter 26 . 2/12
I appreciate the FMA03 reference.
BlackWolf888 chapter 5 . 1/26
I've been mesmerized by this story, you know. I can't stop reading!
I could write a huge review about how wonderful your prose is, how real your characters are, how intense the feel of each scene and each thought and each line of dialogue is... but I won't, 'cause I'm sure that you've read more than enough of that in the over 1000 reviews you've received. :P
So I'm just going to mention one of the things that struck me the most (so far; this is only chapter 5, after all, and I just started reading).
I LOVE the thing with the smells. Black coffee and fire for Roy, gunpowder and chamomile for Riza. Can you believe I actually teared up with that small description? It fitted so perfectly in the heartbreaking opening sequence of this chapter.
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »