Reviews for Hail Odysseus
nsuvjabnavusch chapter 1 . 1/6
I liked where this story was going, but I couldn't force myself to read after the first couple of chapters. imo a lot of the characters were unnecessarily antagonistic and the sexual harassment from harry was very icky.

maybe it gets better later on in the story but the plot would've been a lot better if not for those elements
halemd10 chapter 17 . 12/12/2021
BEAUTIFUL
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
Accidenti qui la si mette male!
Sangue e morte e guai a non finire!
RubinCompServ chapter 17 . 11/4/2021
I enjoyed this story AND the ending. I only wish that there was more "face rubbing" involved: where the Weasleys, faculty, Susan Bones, etc. realize that they had brought it upon themselves.
JOHN0713 chapter 17 . 11/2/2021
Loved it!
I always liked the idea of Harry being the PUNISHER.
TupanHD chapter 17 . 10/30/2021
A roller coaster of emotions but a true great end. I always thought that Harry should had just left Britain after all the bullshit he went through.
owl3764 chapter 17 . 10/24/2021
I do love a good story, of whatever flavour (apart from Slash), and this was very enjoyable. Thanks again for your imagination and Arnel's skill set.
Thank you.
Lester chapter 7 . 10/12/2021
Lots of things can happen in between paragraphs. Like, when you decide you can’t read into the fact that your fav character is choking on poison, then when you pick it back up, you learn said character is dead. I went from worrying for their health to going ape shit. So cruel, but alas a death of a weasel is going to be bittersweet revenge. I demand a sadistically slow, agonizing death of one expensively gelled blonde.
WizBali chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
I was initially uncomfortable with the language, destruction of canon characters, etc in the entire fanfic. But really, the fanfic was good. I like the idea of Harry and Ginny leaving Britain for a better life in the end.
Lester chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
Idk why, just watched SKAM France and I just imagine harry to look like Elliot, not that I’m complaining... also, if the Elliot and Skam France tidbit wasn’t enough- I’m gay, exclusively so. But it’s refreshing to actually be invested in a non gay relationship, first time in a long time. ALso, damn, Ginny in this. wow. Just wow. I think she just straightened me out or something. Kudos to you author, for doing the impossible.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 16 . 9/22/2021
This is fuckin awful, seriously.
McSwell chapter 8 . 9/15/2021
Ohhhh I’m so sad! This was such a great story but then you made Harry into a sexual predator I was really enjoying the premise but I’m afraid that no matter who the person is (Pansy Parkinson) or what they were doing wrong (attacking Harry) it is never acceptable or justified to sexually molest them while they are unconscious. Eewww. Nevertheless I appreciate all the hard work and talent and time put into this story. My thanks to the author.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
I thought only the headmaster / headmistress could create portkeys inside Hogwarts?
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 17 . 7/18/2021
Just re-read this and enjoyed it immensely. I usually don’t care for this pairing but I really enjoy your characterization of Ginny in this. I love the banter between her and Harry. Chapter 12 was hilarious and I loved how they decided to just sayck em” and leave Britain to Voldemort.
samrow20151 chapter 17 . 7/16/2021