Reviews for The Prettiest Regret
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22
Pleeease say this will be continued one day! Even if it's a few chapters! I'd love to see what these two get up too together! ;)
in-love-less chapter 1 . 5/15
Cool!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/15
Fun one-shot. Once again, great use of language. This time, I loved the way you played with the senses in varying ways. Touch is smell. Smell is seeing. Seeing is taste. So artfully done. Thanks, Shannon
cheshire15 chapter 1 . 4/7
Awesome
sosueme chapter 1 . 3/17
Love this depiction of coming home from college and trying to stuff your new self back into your old skin. Would love to see this expanded, both the mother-daughter relationship and the bella-edward one. Thanks for sharing!
Well, that was a very nice distraction! Whew! Your writing is lovely. It's always nice to read a steamy one-shot paired with eloquent words. :) 'Icing on the cake.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Nice, this would be great continued as a fic. Great story!
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Loved it.
reachrathi chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I'm laughing my ass off...fantastic end! I felt hot by their love making as well. This being one shot is the best!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Terrific! Thank you!
FreakyKid chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Wow this one-shot is amazing ! Oh my goodness you are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sonder this chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Your words just gave me a simultaneous ear- and eyegasm. Bravo. It was so rhythmic and I felt there was an actual beat when I read your wordsmithing and just, wow. The timing of your sentences and the italicizing (an example being that end there, hah) compounded by how you sometimes use adjectives as nouns - I feel like I'm describing a musical composition here. So yes, I think this speaks for itself.
FAXalltheway chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Great story
twirob chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
OMG! AWESOME! o/s I really hope you could extend this a little I think it would be fun ;) thanks for sharing it on here ;D
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I really enjoy your writing style. You really bring your characters to life. Bella's character brought me back to my days of returning home from college for the summer...yeah being under your parents rules after tasting freedom...not so fun! Oh and Edward being the new Pastor's son. Loved it! Thank you for writing.