Reviews for The Prettiest Regret
withwoes chapter 1 . 7/9
i love this so much...the plot, the way it's written, and its pretty, pretty characters.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/22
Pleeease say this will be continued one day! Even if it's a few chapters! I'd love to see what these two get up too together! ;)
in-love-less chapter 1 . 5/15
Cool!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/15
Fun one-shot. Once again, great use of language. This time, I loved the way you played with the senses in varying ways. Touch is smell. Smell is seeing. Seeing is taste. So artfully done. Thanks, Shannon
cheshire15 chapter 1 . 4/7
Awesome
sosueme chapter 1 . 3/17
Love this depiction of coming home from college and trying to stuff your new self back into your old skin. Would love to see this expanded, both the mother-daughter relationship and the bella-edward one. Thanks for sharing!
Well, that was a very nice distraction! Whew! Your writing is lovely. It's always nice to read a steamy one-shot paired with eloquent words. :) 'Icing on the cake.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Nice, this would be great continued as a fic. Great story!
Cina's chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Loved it.
reachrathi chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I'm laughing my ass off...fantastic end! I felt hot by their love making as well. This being one shot is the best!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Terrific! Thank you!
FreakyKid chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Wow this one-shot is amazing ! Oh my goodness you are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sonder this chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Your words just gave me a simultaneous ear- and eyegasm. Bravo. It was so rhythmic and I felt there was an actual beat when I read your wordsmithing and just, wow. The timing of your sentences and the italicizing (an example being that end there, hah) compounded by how you sometimes use adjectives as nouns - I feel like I'm describing a musical composition here. So yes, I think this speaks for itself.
FAXalltheway chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Great story
twirob chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
OMG! AWESOME! o/s I really hope you could extend this a little I think it would be fun ;) thanks for sharing it on here ;D