Reviews for Reluctant Aggression
Rosedove chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Very nice, how is it that it's hot and cute at the same time? :) thanks for sharing :)
guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
looooove this 3
It confuses me that this story only has one-digit reviews.
You have a natural storytelling talent and totally should write more Naruhina :D
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wahh.. I'm more of a NaruHina fan so it's really good for me.. Even if you don't usually write stories about them as you've said.. Naruto is so sweet.. I really hope you can write a sequel.. or some continuation about their story.. :3
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Cute...possible sequel?
Satire and Prose chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I absolutely love it! This story is rather well done, from action to steam. I am a bit surprised that you dont usually write naruhina as you seem to have a good grasp on a dynamic for them ( though that can be entirely due to just excellent writing skills).

The only travesty here is that you have so few reviews for an excellent story. I think if you tag naruto as a character in it, you will have a lot more people reading your fabulous little one shot.

Looking forward to more from you!
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
O That Naruto! Didn't his mamma taught him to not kiss and tell! XD
Fellow fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
When I read this story then went and checked out a test of control. Both are great but I don't think you did this one justice. You put more detail into sasuke and Sakura's story than naruto and Hinata's. I don't know if that is character preference or if you just wanted to write this for your fans. While again I love both stories I just think this one could have had more to it.
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love this story and I'm so glad you did a companion story for naruto and hinata! Maybe a just one more continuations for both please!