Reviews for The Haunting of Sherlock Holmes
pumuckl91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
that was really great! have you ever thought of writing a sequel?
Paleonut chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Great story! I'd love to see more of this AU!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2017
This is beautiful and you made me cry. You rock!
smiles2go chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
Excellent!
susy chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
I loved this so much, very well written thank you :)
jael33 chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
This was absolutely beautiful!
Suealpacamama chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
Ah...I am satisfied. I appreciate the way you tied up the edges of the story. I thoroughly enjoy your stories (thank you for finishing this story. I would have been so sad if it had never been finished)
Suealpacamama chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Lots of tension! I am not amused but you have one last chapter to fix this. (well done!)
Suealpacamama chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Oops...the review that has posted on the previous chapter was meant for this chapter. I am not sure how that happened...but I love foreshadowing :)
Suealpacamama chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
:)Well, boy have you set this up...young couple, little boy, baby on the way...loving it! Then you had to throw in the "malevolent" eyes...rats!
Suealpacamama chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Oh, you have definitely gotten me hooked! I can hardly wait to read Chapter 4! :)
Suealpacamama chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Well done! I love that he managed to insult Mrs. Hudson time and again without a clue. :) And I absolutely love your last sentence...shivers!
Suealpacamama chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Poor Sherlock...reduced to having to WRITE an actual letter! I loved the line "You are not to imagine me gasping on the floor nor are you to inform my brother"... I have noticed that this story is not complete...sigh...WHY do I even start stories that are not complete...I find myself invested in stories...and then...have no closure. It is difficult. But, here I am, captured already by this story... Perhaps you could consider adding another chapter or two?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
This was truely an amazing story. I wish that you could write a sequel to it. I tend to read just about everything you post and I find all your work amazing and brilliant!
power0girl chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Just finished devouring the whole thing in a go, amazing! Really, truly.

Ta