Reviews for The Ultimate Evil
DA chapter 33 . 3/14/2020
Dude, it's not every day I get emotional over a fic. Val's a rare breed of OC insert where she meshes in well enough to where she doesn't seem out of place, but she changes enough to where she isn't just another prop inserted into the backdrop. I admit, I was skeptical when I saw the whole Shendu/OC thing, but the relationship here works pretty well all things considered.

Not super relevant, but I do not envy Drago's naming prospects; poor dude's gonna get named by the chick who named her pet dragon "dragon" in Japanese. That's a teensy bit lame, but lameness in OCs like this is charming.
A. Non chapter 19 . 3/1/2020
I like how Jade and Hsi Wu's connection isn't given any of that weird sappiness you see in a lot of stuff on here. No creep factor, no disproportionate emotions, just a trickster who's met his match.
Solange Griffin chapter 2 . 1/26/2020
I guess it is love at first sight ️.

I bet Shendu must be so amazing by Valerie’s beauty ️.
Solange Griffin chapter 23 . 12/18/2019
It looked Shendu is jealous to see her is with a human man .
Solange Griffin chapter 17 . 12/18/2019
I wondering what kind of jewelry did he give her ?
Solange Griffin chapter 33 . 12/16/2019
I really think that it looked very interesting and very fascinating to see that .

You are so amazing in the whole world .
MissCutieshy chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
OMG I just love your story! I loved how you slowly built the relationship between Valerie and Shendu. I hope you'll continue the series!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2019
I always found it amusing Jade could summon Shadowkhan more easily than Ratso
NixieLovesAwesomeStories chapter 31 . 1/3/2019
As soon as I read that one line I knew you took it from Labyrinth! Best movie ever one of the best quotes ever and I am so proud that you were able to use it!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2018
I can actually imagine everyone else’s reaction while Balerie confronted Shendu.
J-team: we’re saved!
Jade: seriously, she actually liked that dragon? And enough romance already! If I’m going to die, I didn’t need that image in my head. Ew, just ew.
Demons: what is wrong with our Brother? And is this really the time to comfort your toy?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/10/2018
I have to admit...I got queasy when Shendu infuriated with Bai Tza about heirs. It creeped me out that he intended to impregnate her. What about her opinion?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2018
I have to agree with Valmont about Shendu using his body to kiss Valerie. While I admit Valmont is handsome, it should be his decision whether he wants his body to kiss Valerie, with her willing permission!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2018
You know, I've been wondering what would Hsi Wu have done to Jade once they were bound. I'm guessing imprison her. But the question is, would she rot in a dungeon or be isolated in a well-furnished room? I'm guessing the second. She is his Other, after all.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/8/2018
I am so Glad Val joined team Jade
Guest chapter 27 . 11/4/2018
I have to say, like Jade would, EWWWW! Gross. I can never support this relationship. Normally I’m fine with fictional relationships of different species, but in this case, I’d rather Valerie be with someone human and humane, not someone who manipulated her mind! Come on Valerie, FIGHT BACK. I know some part of you remembers Jade. Join her and FIGHT BACK!