Reviews for Bayard
Just gotta say that this was genuinely hilarious
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/4
:O ... You got that from Doctor Who. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
God if he had just flatline said "make what up?" Or something else deliciously revealing I swear I'd of been on the floor, dead and done. Good ficlet! Thank you for writing. :) I got to this fic through a recommend on tumblr of funny stuff. :p

-Catalystofthesoul
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
...and Lancer to his dieting day STILL doesn't know what happened...
OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
lol yes
bluename chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
You were right about putting a smile to the readers' face hahahahahaha loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I love it!
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I guess you could say that the ghost didn't stand a PHANTOM of a chance, yes?
YumaCrafter chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
*Laughs Hysterically* This is easily... one of the BEST One-shots I have EVER read.

Poor Lancer.. He is so confused..
MarineDolphin chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Wow.

The legend of sapphireswimming has lived up to my expectations.

If you have a Wattpad account, could you let me know? I would LOVE to follow you!

Yours truly,
MarineDolphin
DrWhy chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Okay, I read the original Alex Rider fix, and thought you wouldn't be able to do it justice. But you did.
That was amazing dude!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
What does the title mean?
blazessnooze chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This made me crack up ;)!
Ro-and-Dan chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Quality. I love fics like these honestly. Where Danny is just full on honesty so casually and sits down and everyone just gets really confused like "whaat?" but doesn't believe any of it. Hahahahahahaha.
-dash
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
XD Oh thank you for writing this! Ghost, Danny needs to learn how to rant like he did here to let go of his stress. It's funny how he said all of this so casually too. Oh how does this ghost not know of Danny? His ghost self is rather famous throughout the Ghost Zone as well as his halfa status.